plese help me

I have a friend that has a beautiful 59 chevy, and several times he's thought about going EFI with it, but he's more after the stock look so he's sticking with a carb, even though he is having nothing but problems with it. He's going to try a 409 carb on his 347 and see if that will help. We're going to throw my WideBand on it so he can try to dial in the carb better this spring.

I have a friend that has a beautiful 59 chevy, and several times he's thought about going EFI with it, but he's more after the stock look so he's sticking with a carb, even though he is having nothing but problems with it. He's going to try a 409 carb on his 347 and see if that will help. We're going to throw my WideBand on it so he can try to dial in the carb better this spring.

is see how he wants the stock look. the rest of the post went over my head though;). i believe if he went efi, that would be a resto mod. but since i went to carb, i call that a Retro Mod. but i'm trying to make my engine look stock like she was from 79. i want it to stand out while trying to make my interiour stock to maker like the engine belongs in there.

Help you out with what???
The pulley??
Try one of the old car shops like "classic mustang and cougars"... they will probably have a pulley for you, I may have one lying around, but I doubt it, serpentine is so easy and cleaner looking.
If you have no luck, I will take a look around, I do have a pulley box in storage... but I am pretty sure they will all be serpentine.
Dave .

anyone else know any shops that will help me out please?

Back