new post..2 90 sc auto parting out***pics added5-10-08

pock1

hi guys n gals here i go again. i have 2 sc i got in this week, 1 white 90 sc auto with grey leather 100k on maybe blown hgs.......... 2nd is 90 titanuim sc with blk leather 112k on running motor*coolant leak behind water pump).pics will be up in a few days. auto trannies shifts, mior wear on both leather seats, all bumper covers in good shape. will start pulling parts next week. both abs units work. thx tony.new pics are up on more parts............im backkkkkkkk whewwwwww .i finally have a weeknd off.so i will get alot of parts pulled, and sent out this week .starting this tuesday. so guysss ur parts are on it's way.thx for ur standing by me .:D

Last edited:
What kind of condition is the titanium spoiler in? Also does it have a brake light in the middle? Kinda hard to tell from the pics... Thanks.

spoiler

What kind of condition is the titanium spoiler in? Also does it have a brake light in the middle? Kinda hard to tell from the pics... Thanks.

the spoiler has a 3rd brake light and it works. $75 shipped. i also have 1 in blk for $60 shipped that 1 is on my other post......89 blk 5-speed parting out.

Tony,

The titanium car looks nice. Why part it?

What about the interior of the White on gray car. Pics of dash and is it damaged?

white 90

Tony,

The titanium car looks nice. Why part it?

What about the interior of the White on gray car. Pics of dash and is it damaged?

i have to make room . the grey sc runs but need will need ......front end work ,driver rear 1/4 body work.paint,it has a cracked water pump housing, abs on it is shot. i have a running motor from the blk 5-speed already, a running motor from the 95 sc. white 90 is still on the towtruck in the yard,i think the dash ihas no crack but will have a better look come this weekend. i might keep the white 90....maybe..if the hgs are blown .she gettn parted. the 93 5.0 i sold, the 96 4.6 i sold. i have another 95 in white i've had under wraps for a month............(not partn this 1 lol) i just get n have too many cars .im up to 7 now.........................my neibors hate me:D

I need the hood, drivers side fender, turn signal, and front bumper cover. I just crashed mine last week. Can you ship to Arizona? I'm ready to purchas, and need it now. Thanks
Danny
Also I need the shelf in the trunk for the computers, and the amp & sub woofer. It all was stolen.

Last edited:
sc parts

I need the hood, drivers side fender, turn signal, and front bumper cover. I just crashed mine last week. Can you ship to Arizona? I'm ready to purchas, and need it now. Thanks
Danny
Also I need the shelf in the trunk for the computers, and the amp & sub woofer. It all was stolen.

i can ship everything but the hood,(too big)..i can ship big parts through greyhound bus.uspo. fedex ground and ups will be very exspensive

i have to make room . the grey sc runs but need will need ......front end work ,driver rear 1/4 body work.paint,it has a cracked water pump housing, abs on it is shot. i have a running motor from the blk 5-speed already, a running motor from the 95 sc. white 90 is still on the towtruck in the yard,i think the dash ihas no crack but will have a better look come this weekend. i might keep the white 90....maybe..if the hgs are blown .she gettn parted. the 93 5.0 i sold, the 96 4.6 i sold. i have another 95 in white i've had under wraps for a month............(not partn this 1 lol) i just get n have too many cars .im up to 7 now.........................my neibors hate me:D

Need black dash prefer no cracks can you PM me when you see condition? Must have sliding tray.

blk dash

Need black dash prefer no cracks can you PM me when you see condition? Must have sliding tray.

the silver has a blk dash but no sliding tray.i have a sliding tray already out from another car. that some 1 wanted but didn't come through.i will check ina few days

inteior pics

here are some intieor pics of the 90 titanum with blk leather.dashboard has a 3inch crack/split in the upper (inspection sticker/reggie would go) i couldn't get a good pic of it bc of glare and loc. door panels are in good shape ,driver seat has some wear but both seats in controls work .

Tony,

I am still trying to track down a gray dash, no tray, no splits and cracks. Does the car with the gray interior fit the bill?

Also interested in wiper cowls with no cracks. Undamaged ARC covers. And the section of wiring harness from the alternator to the power distribution box if it has THREE wires and not two like mine.

grey dash

Tony,

I am still trying to track down a gray dash, no tray, no splits and cracks. Does the car with the gray interior fit the bill?

Also interested in wiper cowls with no cracks. Undamaged ARC covers. And the section of wiring harness from the alternator to the power distribution box if it has THREE wires and not two like mine.

the grey dash has crack in 2 places:( i have a set of wiper cowls for $40 shipped,89-93 and 94-95. will check on the wire harness it might have 2 though.does the 93 5.0 have 3 wires? i got a hold of 1 but its wrecked in the front.will check.

blower

what shape are the blowers in? PM with a price if youve still got one.

i have a blower already out for $125 shipped but needs a top. i alsohave a blower from my 93 with smaller pulley already on it for $180 shipped. i have pics on my old post. thx tony.

Back