New england nationals Pics added7-7-08

Rob m

Hey guys. I just booked my room in Auburn MA for the show. I was there 2 years ago and it was a great time. I will be down on the 4th, 5th, and 6th of July. Is anyone else planning on going? Sounds like a good excuse to get together and meet. http://www.summernationals.com/

Last edited:
That all depends on me having a car worth taking there or not. Now my plans are to have the car on the road by June but you never know.

You can still come without a car to show. Like you said it is a good time. Last time i went i didn't bring my car but had the time of my life! you can still hang out with the rest of us, see the car and all the shows

You can still come without a car to show. Like you said it is a good time. Last time i went i didn't bring my car but had the time of my life! you can still hang out with the rest of us, see the car and all the shows

I know I could but I won't go unless I have a car to bring it will drive me nuts if I see all those cars and not have a car of mine own to rip around in.

It's gettin close. Anyone else wanna meet up? I think saturday I will be meeting up with some TCCoA guys and gals. I will be there all weekend. If you want to meet up let me know. I can PM you my cell and we can meet up. I will post details as soon as I get them. Let me know

want 2 learn?? x182?? anyone?? I will have all the fun to myself then. Hit me up if you wanna meet up. friday till sunday.

No problem. You going to go there Friday, you should add your name to the list and go to Epping with some of us seems are going to be there racing on Friday night. Ill probably head down to Worcester on Saturday.
That is my Fiances Bachelorette party weekend so I got it all to myself.

Friday night at 5pm the gates seem to open up. I am not sure what time they shut down. I plan on being there at 4:30-5:00pm

Its projected to be a nice night.

Friday night at 5pm the gates seem to open up. I am not sure what time they shut down. I plan on being there at 4:30-5:00pm

Its projected to be a nice night.

I probably won't make that. I will still be at the park till like 7. but I hope to see you saturday.

well today is the day. Hope to see some of you there. It will be a great time. Ricardo has my number if someone is lookin for me. Have a great 4th!!

Back