60lb Siemens Injectors High Impedance $250 shipped

BirdofPrey97

Hey all,

Have a couple guys wanting to get a set of 60lb injectors. These are the high impedance made by Siemens.

If we can get 5 people that will pay for them up front I will order them and get them sent out. I got bit on this last order, so can't order them until we have 5 payments sent in. In order for that to happen it would be helpful to get 5 names, before anyone sends any $ and then once 5 people are listed go ahead and send payment.

The cost is $250 if you live in the lower 48 states. If you don't, let me know where you are at and additional shipping charges will apply, but can still be sent. All packages are maild USPS Priority and insured for $250.

There are others on here who have ordered them from me and are happy with what they received.

M.O. or paypal can be used for payment. If Paypal is used there is an additional 3% fee.

Attachments

• InjC.jpg
    InjC.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Added a pic so people know what they are buying. That is what was sent out for the last group buy.

Kind of funny how if the 2 guys that were asking me about these stepped up 5 sets would be ordered pretty quick. :) Come on you two........;)

Just doing sets of 6 on this deal guys. Can look into getting 10 more for the both of you, but probably wont happen since we need 12 more for a bit. Only 1 challenge at a time for me. :p

Chris, Going to be $330

Tbird going to be $90

Let me know what you two think. If you want them then it's a go for everyone else. Makes the order 32 and I only need 30.

Id really like to get in on this these are new injectors right? When do you need the money by? Im trying to get my 42 lbers sold as we speak but have the money now Thanks Justin

Last edited:
Jason,

Let me know your address and I will get you a quote.

lxsc,

Yes, they are brand new injectors. With either of your order that would allow us to get the quanity ordered we need. Sent you a PM.

Heading out of town for the rest of today. Will be back late this evening.

Hey just wanted to make sure you got my paypal didnt get a pm back from you about when they would ship Thanks Justin

Hey just wanted to make sure you got my paypal didnt get a pm back from you about when they would ship Thanks Justin

Justin and everyone as is stated in the first post they will not be purchased until all payments are received. Thus far 3 payments have been made of the 6 required before the order will be made. It has been marked in the order sheet who I have received payment from.

Once all injectors are paid for they will be ordered. I can't fund people's projects sorry.

Back