1994 SC for sale East Texas

txtaylor

I have a 1994 Thuderbird SC auto. trans. white with grey leather for sale. I got the car about two years ago from auction. I've fixed many of the problems it had, but it still needs a little TLC. It shows 95k, but the odometer doesn't work. I'm asking $2,500. E-mail: dztcadd@gmail.com PS this car was listed here about a year ago and sold, but the deal fell through. It's back on the market with lots of new parts/repairs.

Attachments

• 2_320x240.jpg
    2_320x240.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 263
posted in your other thread, i would say let this thread fall and use your old thread, as it has more pics and more details!!

The messages in the other thread have been overwritten and show the car has been sold. You might repost a few here or change the settings on the old thread?

This might be for sale again, if anyone is interested in it? Same price OBO - if interested let me know.

The only thing wrong with it...

1) Alternator Diode Shot
2) End Links need Replacement
3) LCA's need to be replaced

thats about it and a new windshield...whoopdiedo

In shreveport, LA now...

NADA & KBB are listing it at 2300 in LOW value if I so used that - this car is very dependable and what I'm using to drive it to work everyday.

So I'll say 2k and be able to deliever it within reason...If I sell it I need to sell FAST because I have some other stuff that has come up.

Have title in hand...

What is the current mileage? Do you have any pictures of the car? Would you consider delivering to KC/STL?

-Joel

St Louis? I was thinking more about 4-5 hours max delievery.

I have pictures yes, I'll post them tomorrow if nothing happens tonight, all the pictures are on the previous thread from the original thread maker.

Those are all small little thumbnails. I'd like large, detailed pictures, of eevrything on the car. Underside, problems, interior, exterior, engine... if I'm meeting up with you, I'd like to know what I am getting exactly. Let me see some pics, then I'll go to the wife with it! :p

-Joel

CAr has now been sold to my boss...If someone is interested then contact me ..I will be taking pics of it soon. I will sell it cheaper than what its listed here so dont hesitate to shoot me an offer and I will get it done if possible.

Mike

Back