test & tune went great today for a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again............. ::rolleyes:

Actually I dont care either way as I dont have a dog in that fight. My car is just a street car and I run it down the track for fun a few times a year. Seemed to me an easy solution. Jim cries foul that the track isnt open so it didnt happen and rich saids he posted the time slip. I would think the time slip would have not only the time but the date. But never mind me, Im just gettin some popcorn and sit back and read some more:rolleyes:

Ken

Jim,

I don't understand why you are demanding all this proof from Rich, when you haven't posted anything to back up your 9.52 :confused:

David

I could not agree more with that statement. Jim you need to shut your trap or start proving your own runs.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

ps, I've ridden in one of Rick's big block 35ths in the past and it was fast. Rich has some pretty cool stuff at his place.

David not all is lost yet. The transmission is what blew for sure. If the engine got hurt as well is still unknown.
Now as far as posting things, or people seeing or riding in things. There was a post of one slip a time ago. There was a video shot out the window of one car and I think it was Kurt K. that timed it and said it was a 10 second pass. Then there is the "mohawk man" he DROVE more than one car when he was here. Now if this is not enought, there is also Dave D. that drove the slower V6 car and did say it was stupid fast when he tuned it the first time..
Besides all this, lets see how hurt the car is before anyone throws a blanket on the whole thing....I will get to work on this car this week end and see what's up with it....Rich

Rich,

I'm not talking about one of your big block cars or one of your other v6 cars, I'm talking about this supposedly wicked fast v6 SC of yours that you claim ran a 9.51.

As for the slower SC that Dave D. rode in and tuned that was mentioned in these threads. It may have been a pretty fast car, but you and I both know it never pulled 437 rwhp.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showpost.php?p=681938&postcount=78

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93758&highlight=437+dyno+marine

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91150&highlight=Rich+dyno+marine

David

Last edited:
:confused:.....Videos, videos, videos, need i say anymore, that's the undesputed evidence needed for both of these cars that claim 9 second runs........:rolleyes:

Why do people make claims to start trouble?

If you don't have proof, don't claim anything, its a simple process everyone can abide by.

You know, this stupid XXXXXXXXs why I let my membership expire. I don't want to be a part of a club that its members participate in this crap. Both of you grow up. This stuff disgusts me. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell you what there was this guy with a "rat" nova that could not beleive how much noise this blower makes. The fourth pass was a killer it went 9.51 at 138 mph... Now that is moving...

Sounds like the Nova did 9.51 to me.....

Its all in fun anyways and a start of spring and racing....What would racing be without trash talking..And a bit of fibbing..Makes it great...

Id get in the mix and throw some mud around myself if I had a car running similar times....But for now I wish the both of you best of luck and have a great year racing....Im rooting for the both of you.....

F1

what track was this at,as stated befor i videods jims run,have pfoof but one question,if i cant post a single pic i sure would screw up a video.i knew jim befor i knew about this club.

what track was this at,as stated befor i videods jims run,have pfoof but one question,if i cant post a single pic i sure would screw up a video.i knew jim befor i knew about this club.

Email it to me, and I'll have it posted within minutes.

-Rod

I'd like to know what kind of winter tires did you use to make that single digit run.It was snowing yesterday in Wisconsin, and you guys still probably have .5' of snow on the ground from the last snow fall.:D:D

Let me point this out

Just so you all know

The offical 9 second record with proof and verified and submitted to George is the 9.989et run. Here is link to proof of time slip and can post more if needed time slip in my hand now http://www.sccoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29674&d=1197182069

We did in fact run 9.520et but me being a true honest racer dont think its official until I can make a backup run like I did with the 9.989et run. We are not happy with that time at all we thought we could do better. Now the car has a new combo our eyes are set on much bigger berrior with an IRS SC with M90 supercharger. Only thing we changed was trans and went to stroker shortbock. The 9.989et run was special to be the first to do so and its now a big part of SC history ( proven fact )

Last edited:
Once again, Congrats on being the new king Rich. Sorry for all the jealousy from some people. we have learned here that proof means nothing, so I belive you.

So you live in Virgina and Jim lives in California and you have a video of his record setting run? :confused: Time for some more popcorn before the thread gets locked up

Ken

This takes the cake

Miller

I cannot understand how you can be so low as to post something like this towards Pap. This person went through so much lost his leg and you post this why? You like hurting people maybe if you went through his pain and suffering your remarks would not be so low and heartless. We are not kids here folks and this is no High School Drags lets all grow up here this has gone way off to the point of hurting one of our own

Think before you post stuff like this below

Miller
SC Newbie Join Date: Jan 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller
pap , you walked there too right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back