test & tune went great today for a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh man that was good Miller...I'd have left it up.

/window seat to hell
//I for one welcome out new Wisonsin Czar

I dont have to leave it up,, Jim has posted the hurtfullness for all to see.. some friend he is!

I'd like to know what kind of winter tires did you use to make that single digit run.It was snowing yesterday in Wisconsin, and you guys still probably have .5' of snow on the ground from the last snow fall.:D:D

Time to put this thread to rest

The track is not open until the 5th weather permitting that in fact my be canceled. Just check bad track weather for Tuesday 4/1/08 plus contact track owner Randy Hennings (262) 878-3783

Track confermed and verified closed on 4/1/08 (end of story)

^^^ False Information ^^^^

I was at the track with rich, and I video taped it. Im trying to figure out how to post the videos tho! I was there, i witnessed it, this is the real deal oneal holyfield in an automobile !

There are a couple guys on Brew city that work at Great Lakes, I'm going to send them a message tonight and see what say tomorrow. I'm not calling anyone a lair, but if you don't have PROOF to back yourself up then keep your mouth shut!

Last edited:
so many good points

thrown out here in this thread....

pap and jim are known friends, and its not out of the question for pap to fly to watch a record run...(is it???)

and pap apparently has the record setting video but nobody he knows can help him put it up...

rich...jim posted a slip, no video proof, but at least proof that a car on a certain day did run 9s...rich said he had proof, so maybe hes making Jimjr dig a hole before he posts it....who knows:rolleyes:

and i think we can all agree that any future "record setting" runs will need solid video proof, or should not be posted at all.

pap, send that data to SOMEONE!!!

its gotta be saved to a mem card, or something, mail that to jim or me, ill have it up and running within minutes of recieving it...ill send the mem card back and everyone is happy:cool:

oh yeah
(IBTL...and my 1k post)

Last edited:
There are a couple guys on Brew city that work at Great Lakes, I'm going to send them a message tonight and see what say tomorrow. I'm not calling anyone a lair, but if you don't have PROOF to back yourself up then keep your mouth shut!

Nice to see this!

About time someone els is taking action I think after all the verifying the track was closed on 4/1/08 and no time slip with time and date or verification of cars run. This will put this tall story to rest and hope to not see no more without proof to back it up

(Note) Track owner

Randy Hennings (262) 878-3783

randy@greatlakesdragaway.com

Last edited:
miller you nothing but a know it all little rich boy,post something and remove it your a real man i did not see it but i dont care you got something to say to me pm or email.to theone who said i walked out their same thingas the other boy.as i said befor at that time i was still driving trucks.go to pic of jims car look close enought you will see my pete out in the distance,yes i was their,but that i dont have to prove it to anyone.yes i have the viedo of the run ,but it is jims,and if and only if he tells me to release it i will.or i will mail it back to him.most of you here are ok in my book but their are 2 or 3 little boys here that need to grow up or shut up.this isent high school,so grow up.altho i would like to know what miller said.

miller you nothing but a know it all little rich boy,post something and remove it your a real man i did not see it but i dont care you got something to say to me pm or email.to theone who said i walked out their same thingas the other boy.as i said befor at that time i was still driving trucks.go to pic of jims car look close enought you will see my pete out in the distance,yes i was their,but that i dont have to prove it to anyone.yes i have the viedo of the run ,but it is jims,and if and only if he tells me to release it i will.or i will mail it back to him.most of you here are ok in my book but their are 2 or 3 little boys here that need to grow up or shut up.this isent high school,so grow up.altho i would like to know what miller said.

Pap

Check your PM

Last edited:
Moved ahead to keep on topic

(Just to keep this thread on topic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxmanWI

Nice to see this!

About time someone els is taking action I think after all the verifying the track was closed on 4/1/08 and no time slip with time and date or verification of cars run. This will put this tall story to rest and hope to not see no more without proof to back it up

(Note) Track owner

Randy Hennings (262) 878-3783

its ok i would rather it be out here for every one to see,he's not man enought to leave his out for others to see what a ravin littel idiot he is.i thank jim for this.if he gets his kicks of makeing fun of the handicap,it will come back to him 10 fold.loosing a leg is bad enought i almost lost my life the last time so im ok with it .i wont give up my plans are buy next summer to do most of the things i could do befor.i know their is a lot i wont be able to do to.i accept that now.just if someone has something to say to or about me just put it out their.

Thats fine for you pap, but Jim put it out there to start trouble, as you can see where he does one of his little "lets get back on topic" posts.

Anyway Jim i think its pretty hypocritical for you to bash and discredit Riches claims when all you ever do is complain about people disbelieving your claims. Why not try being a respectable person and congratulate Rich for his accomplishments. Try showing the same courtesy to others as you demand others show to you when you state your accomplishments?

i dont belive it was put out to cause trouble,i did say i wanted to see what he said.as for jim i have to agree with him all that has been said about his run is show prof cant spell worth a dada he has been bashed bad mouthed and talked about enought.so let him have a turne around and have his say i think it is bull anyway,the time and speed just to close.

How did pap video tape this run when he was in the hospital around the time it happened?? If you read all of paps posts none of this makes any sense.. Im sure he will go edit all of them now that the point has been made... Like the time i proved him to be a fake before and he went back and edited his posts.. Ohh well more of the same.. Im going to pull a jim and pay another $15 so i can have a fake buddy to stick up for me all the time.. Geeze get a life..

Further more i wont believe anyone made a 9second pass in a v6 sc without a video.

PS: A few interesting points!

1 Pap and jim are NEVER online at the same time

2 They always post within a few minutes of the other

3 Pap always jumps in to save the day when jim gets bashed

How did pap video tape this run when he was in the hospital around the time it happened?? If you read all of paps posts none of this makes any sense.. Im sure he will go edit all of them now that the point has been made... Like the time i proved him to be a fake before and he went back and edited his posts.. Ohh well more of the same.. Im going to pull a jim and pay another $15 so i can have a fake buddy to stick up for me all the time.. Geeze get a life..

Further more i wont believe anyone made a 9second pass in a v6 sc without a video.

I agree 100%, no video? NO POST!

Plus I hope you guys post a video or your 9 second SCs because I love watching drag videos on youtube.

Back on topic (Please)

Just so you all know (My Proof)

The offical 9 second record with proof and verified and submitted to George is the 9.989et run. Here is link to proof of time slip and can post more if needed time slip in my hand now http://www.sccoa.com/forums/attachme...4&d=1197182069

We did in fact run 9.520et but me being a true honest racer dont think its official until I can make a backup run like I did with the 9.989et run. We are not happy with that time at all we thought we could do better. Now the car has a new combo our eyes are set on much bigger berrior with an IRS SC with M90 supercharger. Only thing we changed was trans and went to stroker shortbock. The 9.989et run was special to be the first to do so and its now a big part of SC history ( proven fact )

Rich (No Proof) of going quicker than 9.989et

No time slip with date and time no verification of run made track closed on day of run thus run was never made. Just check bad weather for Tuesday 4/1/08 in the area of track

Track confermed and verified closed on 4/1/08 By Bob Johnson

Contact
Track Owner Randy Hennings (262) 878-3783

(Note)
We dont need this thread turned into a fighting match the topic is Rich stating his track testing we proved it didnot happen. He should come forward state why he posted with no proof it only brings trouble toward him (Please) keep this thread clean and keep the fighting through PM

Last edited:
Just so you all know (My Proof)

The offical 9 second record with proof and verified and submitted to George is the 9.989et run. Here is link to proof of time slip and can post more if needed time slip in my hand now http://www.sccoa.com/forums/attachme...4&d=1197182069

The next time I go to the local track I'll ask one of the sub 9 second cars to give me their time slip then I'll have a time slip to say I'm the fastest sc, so just having a time slip means nothing to me...not enough proof people.

I need a video to make me a believer and I want to believe.....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back