test & tune went great today for a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBUshirt3.jpg

You know David, a couple of tenths and you could end this whole argument once and for all ;) :p

Ira

What I would like to see at the shootout is Rich on one side and Jim on the other. They could pick their teams we could have a real shootout. Whoops that would mean Rich and Jim would have to be there to actually pick teams. I guess I dont have a good plan after all. Guess I'll bow out and sit on the side line and let the young guys duke it out untill the referee steps it;)

Are you sure Micah cuz I was certain I was right:p

Ken

Ken,

Micah is correct, current theme is "Picking up the trash since 2001".

Coming soon..."It's all fun and games until someone loses a wiener"

David

Reason for thread

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for the new 9.5 track record, but I called the number listed for Great Lakes Dragaway and talked to Chris the general manager. Chris is a women and I quote from her, "The track was NOT open on April 1st, there where no cars racing because there where 6 inches of water on the track."

The end...

We found out after his thread post

Rich for some reason likes to post fauls stuff to get things going he sits back and laughs watching to see how many people buy into his game and how many hits it gets before it gets closed. Some day you guys will cetch on to his ways and not bother looking at any of his fiction runs. Just look at all the threads he started they all end the same tall story no proof locked (End of Story)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for the new 9.5 track record, but I called the number listed for Great Lakes Dragaway and talked to Chris the general manager. Chris is a women and I quote from her, "The track was NOT open on April 1st, there where no cars racing because there where 6 inches of water on the track."

The end...

Rich for some reason likes to post fauls stuff to get things going he sits back and laughs watching to see how many people buy into his game and how many hits it gets before it gets closed. Some day you guys will cetch on to his ways and not bother looking at any of his fiction runs. Just look at all the threads he started they all end the same tall story no proof locked (End of Story)

What's that old expression.

The pot calling the kettle black.

for some reason likes to post fauls stuff to get things going he sits back and laughs watching to see how many people buy into his game and how many hits it gets before it gets closed. Some day you guys will cetch on to his ways and not bother looking at any of his fiction runs. Just look at all the threads he started they all end the same tall story no proof locked (End of Story)

I think this is Demmitt's M.O.........:rolleyes:

The end...

I just want to get one thing strait, I wasn’t helping you nor anyone else. How do we know XXXXXXXXXXXX? Where is this video of your 9 second run? How do we know that time slip is yours?

He (Pro Rich) quoted me and XXXX to me…bottom line. I hate lairs, and people who start **** just to have some fun. That is just so unreal that he would make all that up. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I’m done with this thread…it disgusts me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to get one thing strait, I wasn’t helping you nor anyone else. How do we know that you’re not a dirty lair too? Where is this video of your 9 second run? How do we know that time slip is yours?

Lets get this very clear

I am no lair I am a serious drag racer you look at my racing history we dont post fauls times period. My 9.989et run was true to fact with time slip and date, time, track open anyone could call or come. An honest well known member went and contacted the NHRA tech at the track the time of the run to verify the run was made. A video was taken by Bob Jinkins wife I been trying to receive a copy of the video the resonse I get they have hours of tape to go through. Time slip was subbmitted to George to post as soon as he gets time to up-date the Top SC list. We set a historic run by an SC first 9 second run injoy the fact you even have one

When we go to run for the first Sc to enter the 8 second mark that same person that called the NHRA tech has made an offer to video and be a part of the team and I will injoy having him here in Calif. The only official 9 second run is the 9.989et run all els is just testing when time comes to go for a new record things will be in place so all will be happy

I said enough on this matter be proud and happy to have the cars we have and the time and money we spend to get them as quick threads like this takes the injoyement and fun out of things. There others working hard to run 9's I hope they never have to go through this and wish those people the best to reach there goals

From Team SBR

Have a safe and great 2008

Last edited:
Lets get this very clear

I am no lair I am a serious drag racer you look at my racing history we dont post fauls times period. My 9.989et run was true to fact with time slip and date, time, track open anyone could call or come. An honest well known member went and contacted the NHRA tech at the track the time of the run to verify the run was made. A video was taken by Bob Jinkins wife I been trying to receive a copy of the video the resonse I get they have hours of tape to go through. Time slip was subbmitted to George to post as soon as he gets time to up-date the Top SC list. We set a historic run by an SC first 9 second run injoy the fact you even have one

When we go to run for the first Sc to enter the 8 second mark that same person that called the NHRA tech has made an offer to video and be a part of the team and I will injoy having him here in Calif. The only official 9 second run is the 9.989et run all els is just testing when time comes to go for a new record things will be in place so all will be happy

I said enough on this matter be proud and happy to have the cars we have and the time and money we spend to get them as quick threads like this takes the injoyement and fun out of things. There others working hard to run 9's I hope they never have to go through this and wish those people the best to reach there goals

From Team SBR

Have a safe and great 2008

So, uhhh, when you posted this little account of what happened that night:

(Team SBR sets new record)

Silver Bullet Racing sets first 9 second run with a 9.989etat 135.303mph with near perfect reaction time .005 to top it off. Well it was a mad dash to get to the track before test and tune closed the lanes Chuck just finished the car and wanted to do two test runs to see if the car will go straight with no control problems with the IRS suspension before the 22nd Nor-Cal meet. We got there pulled it out of the box went through tech put right in the lane I got strapped in waited for the go signal from the starter

First run car left like a rocket pulled the wheels sat it down hit 2nd and it made a hard move toward the center line I shut her down that was wild to say the least. Chuck made some adjustments to the suspension Dan down loaded the run graph made a tune adjustment it was real cold temps we got it cooled down got the IC like frozen ice we where ready again on a mission

Final run I wanted to make it good I left on the tree we used full converter stall on the trans brake it left real hard with a 1.481 60ft there was no tire spin or shake it went straight down the groove I shifted it early it was moving so quick and fast I know it would be good it went through the eye's a 9.989et at 135.030mph the new quickest and fastest SC record in the 9's. The hard work of my high tech guys payed off to get an IRS,AOD,M-90, 3.8v6 into the 9's awesome job by great guy's

After the 9 second run the NHRA tech officials come over looked the car over we now have a few issues to correct some big most SFI requirements need to be in place well get it done for Dec 22nd its nice to have a car that works for you not like before with top end darting shaking tire spin Chuck and Dan hat's off to two masters at what they do best

Where exactly did you do a back up run like a true racer?

Once again, CONGRATS, Rich. You are my hero!

So, uhhh, when you posted this little account of what happened that night:

Where exactly did you do a back up run like a true racer?

Thanks for asking

We made three runs total plan was two only

First run was aborted the second run was a 10.062et shuting off just before the lights pulling left the final run 9.989et they nailed us NHRA track tech. Anyway back to work injoy your day tired of hashing over this old stuff

Last edited:
Ken,

Micah is correct, current theme is "Picking up the trash since 2001".

Coming soon..."It's all fun and games until someone loses a wiener"

David

Wow I am so obsolete. I guess I will go over there and spend some time looking around and get updated. Your second quote sounds like it was made for this thread:p Maybe you guys should send Rich and Jim a T shirt with that slogan on it. By the way my car is now putting down 550 rwhp and 600 rwtq on 89 octang......................just kidding, couldnt find some one to sign a dyno sheet for it:rolleyes: What I really think is someone should start a poll and see how many guys beleive Rich and how many beleive Jim and how many just dont care. Now that would be:cool:

Ken

ken somebody had already made a Poll saying do you belive jim..
the only thing that matters is that we have a new king of the castle
\

congrats rich !

Pinks

Rich and Jim I vote that you guys contact PINKS for a grudge match.Then everyone can see who truely has the worlds fastest SC.Plus there will be plenty of video to verify both of your times.And it'll give our cars some tv time.It's a win win :D

Jay

So who agrees with me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back