Should the SC came with a facory spoiler?

Should the sc came with a factory spoiler?

• YES!

Votes: 40 31.5%
  • No Its ricey

Votes: 47 37.0%
  • LX's Look goofy with no GFX

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • SC's with GFX and a spoiler look sweet

Votes: 34 26.8%

• Total voters

Jacob_Royer

SCCoA Member
Should the SC came with a spoiler?? personaly i think it looks kinda goofy without once since it has GFX and the LX looks kinda goody with one because of it NOT having GFX.. No spoiler looks like the tards that take the spoiler off there GT's and Cobra's because 'it looks better'

The factory style (Dealer Installed) spoiler looks like it belongs there. The car looks naked without it looks like a cheap LX.Ford should have made them standard equipment.

The cervini ones look good but anything too big looks ricey. I've seen people put the large whale-tail mustang spoilers on birds and it looks rediculous.

89-92 looksgood with one but i like 93+ without. just what i think. also hate to look over them when backing up is why i dont have them.:rolleyes:

One day i will have one.. right now i still have a good paint job... so when the paint starts to go to crap i'll get a factory spoiler and perhaps a cowl hood..

No spoiler for me, please; bolt-on doo-dads spoil the lines. And they DID get the lines right on these cars. My opinion...

JD

I agree, the car flows better without the spoiler, besides you ever notice a sc with a spoiler looks shorter. none of that oem or aftertmarket, leave it to the ricers. anybody wanna buy a cervini's? got one for sale.

Should the SC came with a spoiler?? personaly i think it looks kinda goofy without once since it has GFX and the LX looks kinda goody with one because of it NOT having GFX.. No spoiler looks like the tards that take the spoiler off there GT's and Cobra's because 'it looks better'

spoilers look gay on tbirds in general

and the reason for taking them off the stang is to loose .2 in the 1/4 mile.

NO SPOILER!

I find that the car is sleeker and sportier without, I almost bought a '91 til I looked at it in person and saw the spoiler. I didn't get any closer cause it just looked stupid with a spoiler.

Some SC's with spoilers dont look as stupid as some of the SC's Ive seen with the Spoilers removed and holes filled with CAULKING !! :eek:

- Dan

I like the one I got on Ebay for $40

IMGP1194.jpg

thes cars have great lines and if i didnt have a cervini hood i prob wouldnt add one but that bieng said i am adding a spoiler to mine.

It's a tough look to pull off. Unless its an ACTUAL 1989-1997 Thunderbird spoiler...I wouldn't do it.

I like having a "sleeper" so I wouldn't do anything that would make my car look racey. :cool:

Old thread lol.... I have found a nice factory spoiler at pull-apart Going to try to find a diffrent hood and get them painted

Since I have a spare trunk lid, I'm half tempted to put a spoiler on one of them, then I could switch between stock and sporty in under 10 minutes :D

Back