• No way

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Only on race days

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Not since 420 went mainstream

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah i use mine, but when i go places i try to get my cousin to drive his sc so i dont rack up the miles on mine!!!

My 89 XR7 was the daily driver until I blew the motor in it. Once it all gets rebuilt, it will probably be a daily driver again. The 91 393 cougar and the 80 firebird formula will be the toys that only get driven occasionally.

sc-13

Waiting on my rebuild. My car was a daily driver though. I currently drive another sc. It is called the sc-13. It is a 150cc 4 stroke scooter. It will do 70mph but I don't suggest it and gets 80 to 100mpg. The thing is great for around town in Fla. My 3 yr old thinks its really cool.:cool:

Worlds Largest Paper Weight

Um..................no

Lucky if it gets out once every month. Or two.

JD

I drive mine daily between breaking it. I have 87,000 miles on it and bought it with 84,000. Goes to show you how often it is actually daily driven. 3 years, 3,000 miles.

Chris

If I could keep mine running long enough it would be driven daily. I have only driven it about 5 days and then the balancer went, fixed that and broke it the same night playing(head gaskets). I pulled the motor and tranny out today so hopfully once i do the head gaskets and put my other tranny in it can be driven daily.

Back