Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wtb: radiator/auto (NOW HAVE ONE)

wtb: radiator/auto (NOW HAVE ONE)

not lookin to spend alot but dont really know the pirce range for a used or even new radiator im just looking for a replacment for my stocker.. its goot crap out soon and i know its whats makin my car run hot...

if you got one in good condtion shoot me a price, pics are nice!

You can buy a new one for around $150, just to let you know.
    Me-89 SC 5-speed 1.7 Autorotor twin screw over 443rwhp 20psi
    Her-95 SC auto 1.7 KB 400rwhp 17psi
    my email

Quote Originally Posted by mywhite89 View Post
    You can buy a new one for around $150, just to let you know.
    didnt know that!
    where at??? that sounds like a good deal i got the plastic tanks if that matters?

Where are you at in MI? I have one from a 90 5 speed that'll be available in two weeks. If your in SW Michigan I can drive up there to meet you and hang out with some other guys I know up that way.

-Todd

I was just killing time and seen an old pic of your motor....Almost looked like a timing chain cover leak or thermostat leak........

Any recent pics or any you can take of the water pump tchain area...Maybe shove the camera in there to take pics of the front of the motor...Also curious to see your tranny lines to radiator setup...For instance...Is the top tranny line feeding which port on the rad....

Sorry if I should just get a life and everything is ok since your last photos..Or maybe nothing was wrong to begin with....

Rocco

I have a brass one that came out of my 92. Its not 100%, but it doesn't leak and the fins are all clean and un-bent. Here is a pic. You want it, it's yours, just let me know. I can prob. do it for $50 plus shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by tydlwavs View Post
    Where are you at in MI? I have one from a 90 5 speed that'll be available in two weeks. If your in SW Michigan I can drive up there to meet you and hang out with some other guys I know up that way.

-Todd
    got any pics? im se michigan by detroit area

Quote Originally Posted by f1rocco View Post
    I was just killing time and seen an old pic of your motor....Almost looked like a timing chain cover leak or thermostat leak........

Any recent pics or any you can take of the water pump tchain area...Maybe shove the camera in there to take pics of the front of the motor...Also curious to see your tranny lines to radiator setup...For instance...Is the top tranny line feeding which port on the rad....

Sorry if I should just get a life and everything is ok since your last photos..Or maybe nothing was wrong to begin with....

Rocco

well as of right now the trans shop is the ones that hooked up the lines so idk if they are right

and the reason why i need a radiator is the whole bottom is green and looks like it could be ready to let loose i thought it was good till i really looked at it this weekend and i was like wow i need to get one soon

i did have a water pump leak at one point and a t-stat leak that i got fixed after fighting it for weeks what was the pic you seen?

Quote Originally Posted by fastsc92 View Post
    I have a brass one that came out of my 92. Its not 100%, but it doesn't leak and the fins are all clean and un-bent. Here is a pic. You want it, it's yours, just let me know. I can prob. do it for $50 plus shipping.
    really dont want the brass but ill keep that in mind i dont like the look of the brass and mine has a plastic looks more clean

Quote Originally Posted by 92sclikenew View Post
    got any pics? im se michigan by detroit area
    It's still in the running parts car and I will have it out in a couple weeks for pictures. No leaks that I can see while it's running.

It's still in the running parts car and I will have it out in a couple weeks for pictures. No leaks that I can see while it's running.
    you still bring it

What? No idea what that means.

What? No idea what that means.

-Todd

get it now

also is it plastic or brass.... i really want a plastic one! also my car is an auto... hmm maybe i should have read yours a bit better.. now only if i had a trans cooler....
    Last edited by 92sclikenew; 04-23-2008 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 92sclikenew View Post
    get it now

also is it plastic or brass.... i really want a plastic one! also my car is an auto... hmm maybe i should have read yours a bit better.. now only if i had a trans cooler....
    so???????

anyone else got any deals on one.. if not im bout to get a new one if not a recore..

Plastic Rads are junk