94soupecoupe

hey guys/girls

i just picked up a 94 SC

and i was looking for a good forum to join, hopefully you guys have info for me if i have questions

also i was wondering if there was any way to put a blow off valve on the supercharger

thanks
charlie

welcome to the forums, there is a great bunch of ppl here, when i had water sucked into my engine everyone was quick to give advice and help me with every ? i had!!!!

Also, join the members section. Its worth the $15 just to read the members only posts. Lots of great info on this site.

hey guys/girls

i just picked up a 94 SC

and i was looking for a good forum to join, hopefully you guys have info for me if i have questions

also i was wondering if there was any way to put a blow off valve on the supercharger

thanks
charlie

These cars come equiped with a supercharger not a turbo No need for a BOV.

Read the FAQ sections and get up to speed on what you own. Then you will kick yourself later for asking such a question about a BOV. Welcome :D

read this forum like the SC bible!:D and you will know what to do.;) every one here seems to know SC's very well. and will help you when you need it. weclome to the club!:)

Read, read, read and listen intently. Even after that, you will still have a million questions. Rely on the info you receive, but always get 2-3 opinions. I am a new owner ('95-5-speed) as well, but have been hanging around here for a few years gathering info. The FAQ is a great section for the first time owner and SEARCH is your friend. Oh, and a deep wallet seems to help a lot. I dont know where you are, but find some folks in your area who own these 'Birds and get together now and then just to shoot the ****.
Oh, and BTW, have some fun with the car as well.

Matt

i definetly will browse around the different threads

and i wasnt sure if i could put a BOV on or not. thanks for the info guys

im gonna get some pics as soon as i can

Welcome. I own a 95 5spd that I am rebuilding. Awesome website and everything you need to know is here plus years of knowledge contained in the search mode. Let's say you want to know about porting your heads and a cam, type in that and hours of reading will appear. Welcome:D
Stephen

Dont take it the wrong way. You can put a BOV on any tube that is pressurized, But there are no bennefits to do it on an SC. And would require you to move the MAF after the BOV and change and tune to a blowtru maf right now you have a draw tru maf. It monitors the air entering the engine if you add some sort of BOV the car will vent that metered air into the atmosphere and not compensate for it. The MAF has to be after the BOV. The throttle will also have to be relocated after the supercharger so when you let off the gas the TB closed and creates vacuum to activate the BOV. It would require extensive fabrication and modification for just a PSHHH shound.

Last edited:
Back