Another Newb

Blkbrd95

Hello all, i have a 1995 Thunderbird LX. I know it's not an SC, but I figured i'd join anyways... Name's Sam, and i'm from Salina, Ks. Here's a list of plans i have for the car and some pics. Let me know what you guys think and i look forward to learing many new things on here and tccoa!

Engine:
-March Performance Pulleys
-K&N 9' cone filter
-Remove air silencer
-MSD Coil Packs
-Ford Racing 9mm Plug Wires
-NGK Plugs
-Royal Purple Motor Oil
-Royal Purple Tranny Fluid
-2.5' Flowmaster Exhaust (40 Series)

Exterior:
-17x8 Cobra R Wheels
-Nitto Neo Gen Tires
-Cobra R Cowl Hood
-1.5' Eibach Lowering Spring
-Clear Corners
-Replace V8 badges with 4.6 Badges

That's all i've got for the time being!

Here's some pics of the car first couple are more recent pictures... i'll try to get some newer ones with the car as it stands now.

DCP_1954.jpg
[/IMG]

DCP_1953.jpg
[/IMG]

P3070020.jpg
[/IMG]

P3070016.jpg
[/IMG]

P3070018.jpg
[/IMG]

P3070019.jpg
[/IMG]

P3070017.jpg
[/IMG]

P3070022.jpg
[/IMG]

Hmm.. a V8 'Bird on a Super Coupe website :cool:

Eibach's and touch up the paint on the bumper would look schweet :D

-Melon

haha yea yea i know! kinda feel a lil' out of place! yea i can't waite to throw the eibach on there and repaint the car!

wow... Thought i had updated pics over here but apparently i didn't.

She's changed a little bit.

New UCA's and LCA's, sway bar links front and rear and 1.5" eibachs.

Also some 17 x 9" Cobras from brad at thecustomwheelshop.com. THANKS Brad!

Machwon024.jpg

Machwon023.jpg

Machwon021.jpg

039.jpg

Lookin' good. I'm just a V8 bird owner too (96 LX). I hang out here and at tccoa. I suspect a lot of guys hang out a both places ;-)

The wheels, tint, cobra r hood and lowering springs make it look a lot better. Not really a fan of the yellow on the hood.

David

thanks david... the yellow on the hood was not by choice.. that was off of ganuolfthegay (jasons) old '96... personally i'm not a fan but for the time being, until i can afford paint, it'll do :)

Manhattan. Jason told me he was coming down to help you out and i was planning on coming over. i wasn't aware of any tccoa/sccoa in the manhattan/jc area

Well i don't really feel like creating another project thread sooo... I guess i'll just use this as my "project" thread :)

Got these in the mail today!! :D

slptips-1.jpg

Last edited:
YAY!! Finally got the back half and mufflers this week! :) Now to install everything!! Man i sure hope it sounds good!

backhalfexhaust.jpg

SLPLM2Mufflers.jpg

Back