Long Island weekend before ALL Ford Carlisle

my car is whistlin louder then a "day laborer" ( gotta be PC now ) at a Jr. high school. couldnt find the leak so I have to rip it all apart and do it all over. everybody swears up n down the numbers were real but i dunnos.. we just threw in the towel and walked away...

The realness was 413rwhp without tuning for power..Just by setting MAF transfer and working on AFR...DIdnt even start adding timing and power climbed all the way up to the factory rev limiter...And was still climbing

Gpood thinsg to come

The realness was 413rwhp without tuning for power..Just by setting MAF transfer and working on AFR...DIdnt even start adding timing and power climbed all the way up to the factory rev limiter...And was still climbing

Gpood thinsg to come

Good things.. But nowhere near enough to surpass 453rwhp.. Then again FKR has no idea what they are doing :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Good things.. But nowhere near enough to surpass 453rwhp.. Then again FKR has no idea what they are doing :rolleyes:

:mad:Speak for yourself, FKRs 2 cars make ~1076whp combined (but whos counting). Like its been said a million times before, if you aint breaking ~~~~, you aint making enuff power, or how Miller put it "Go Big or Go Boom!" pfffft! :rolleyes:

I mean a day of the week. I go to a load of car meets. Depends where people want to meet up. I think it best to hit up a rather large already made meet and they can be found almost any day of teh week including Sundays!(early)

You know me Damon, any night during the week is usually fine. Fri & Sat are out and Sunday is always a maybe.

Ira

Any suggestions anyone?....for now I prefer fri sat. Nights and Sunday mid- late afternoons

once summer hits who cares, as long as it's a decent crowd.

Well SUnday mornings at OBI are great but you need to get thier early. Thats Long Island Beach Area

Tri COunty on Hempstead Tpk. CLose to Queens NAssau border Tues evening

Friday Bellmore train station is a good one. Thats friday evening as well

So any Tues, Friday or Sunday

Back