picture SC of the month?

We will put a new picture in due time, but the current one is quite an accomplishment. I am still amazed it is not recognized as such.

This was from George last time this came up maybe he should lock this as well some just dont understand

I'm still waiting for some "visual proof", not just a time slip........:rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for some "visual proof", not just a time slip........:rolleyes:

There still isn't any video or anything? I figured in this day and age with the technology available, there would be a video of the run and (just a guess here) a tribute video to the long road of running that quick in the 1/8 mile :D

-Melon

my car can be on the homepage,

also im very confused by this post, was this jim posting??

No. Jim was quoting George from the last time this topic came up in the members section. This was the response then, and I assume it will be the same this time.

I agree,it is a sharp looking bird.I also am waiting for video proof of this "historical run".Its funny how people can provide video proof of UFO's but not nine seconds glory.The things that make go HUMMM. LOL:)

????????HISTORY????????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

(Note)

Looking through this mess it looks like you have a serious issue towards my car. (Note) History you know what the car has done as it was the first to do so why Nagggggggg Naggggggggg. Facts over and over it gets a little old seeing peope like you posting negitive stuff towards the Quickest & Fastest history making Super Coupe. ( Note ) know it think it understand it and get off it move on with your life

Thank You

SBR Motorsports

Last edited:
Poooooooooor guy all alon on friday nite. do you rid the short buse?

Or maybe i have a 15 page paper due on monday as a final exam. Maybe just maybe, i need to get an A on that paper so i can be accepted into the best program in the country for my major. And maaaaaaaaaybe i have 4 other exams next week and my school work comes before missing one friday night of partying which i'm sure many members here can relate too.

Last edited:
(Note)

I think we all need to stop right now in respect of others looking into this thread meaning young people or childern. Do something for the respect of the SCCoA and remove your posts as I have done

Sorry Admin

Back