sc'ers in New Orleans?

wow sorrento!

we have another s/c'er from gonzales.. thats pretty close if you ask me

list updated

doodaa,

Have not heard from you in a while. The cougar is just about 100% complete and will be ready for the track hopefully in about 3 weeks. I will get you some pictures

doodaa,

Have not heard from you in a while. The cougar is just about 100% complete and will be ready for the track hopefully in about 3 weeks. I will get you some pictures

I haven't been over that way in a while... My travel budget has been kind of limited and we went east last year to Turkey Run. Valentine's Day weekend before the storm was my last trip to NO. Based on what I saw in MS for Cruisin' the Coast last year I'm not sure I really want to see what you guys went through. :( Are they still doing that Lakeside show? What track will the Cougar be hitting? No Problem I suspect... ?

ok...I know Tech Geek...but I dont have a SC anymore...I do have a 5.0 Sport 1992...so I almost have a SC...I got an SC without the SC v6 & leather seats..ha..ha...

anyhow...I dont know if I can do it..wife is expecting later this year...

Its GREEK man, how many times do I have to tell you? LOL

Still want to buy my wheels? One of them is now curb checked so you get three out of four? Fourth one still holds air but has a chunk missing now - blew a tire via the nice roads around here, weeeee, then the rear end flew out and bye bye rear end CLUNK.

doodaa,
yeah, I think the cougar will make its first pass at No problem raceway. the car shows are not at Lakeside they are now at Clearview shopping mall every 4th Saturday.

There is a real good cruise nite at the Jukebox on Williams in Kenner every 3rd Saturday that is put on by the local Camaro/Firebird club. This could be a good place for a meet. There is no entry fee, good music, and nice cars. But you do have to get there early or you might now get a spot. Lately they have been getting over 150 cars

hey scott, what you doing tonight?

call my cell, if i don't answer leave a msg and i'll call u back

Last edited:
yep yep

i came i seen i went

nice cars you got there scott

hey jon... i'll be passing by your way some time next week, guess i'll have to make a quick stop

Hey,
Sorry I don't get on here much. I live in St. Amant, which is near Soorentta. Just let me know when and where and I'll try to make it.
Clint

you ain't gon ba-lie dis shii

I was at the conoco phillips alliance refinery out of belle chasse (jesuit bend) last thursday and i seen a s/c drive in the refinery as i was leaving for lunch. I couldn't do anything because I was still on company time in the company truck but when i got back to the plant I went to the parking lot and found the car. Its a 90 black s/c with a 5spd -extended chrome tips pass the rear bumper and purple tinted windows. Interior was shot but was tolerable. I left a note on the windshield with my number but haven't recieved any calls. anyway, anyone have any clue as to whos this was or could be?

I almost stained me undies when I first seen it from afar.

Dude I think I saw the same freakin car in baton rouge one day a last summer but the guy i was riding with refused to stop so i could take a better look at it, but it was a black early 90's modle sc

the owner of the mystery black sc called me today, his name is bill hes a member on this site. his black sc is an 89 and he seems like a pretty cool guy, we talked today and hes very knowledgable about the supercoupes. he said he plans on throwing on an mpx case and finishing up some cosmetics on the car. anyway, he lives just a few block down the street from where my red s/c is at right now, how coincidental is that?? just 3 blocks away!!!

I mentioned the black sc to my brother today and he said he's seen it before just never mentioned it to me. Thats just amazing, theres more of these cars in this area than i thought even existed in the state.

no telling what tomorrow will bring... we shall see

I've seen a red, and a chamelon 94/95 here, tried to get both their attention but neither one even looked at me...both seemed like they were in OK shape, lot worse than mine.

thats very nice tech greek, i'll be out in lafayette within the next few months due to my job, if i get a company issue rental i may take a ride out that way. would be nice to meet a fellow supercouper if your up for it. I've also never been out that way before so it would be fun and an adventure.

remember, we are a die'n breed, we need to rally as many supercoupers to this forum as possible to join this thread! You must do anything you can to get their attention. just ask eric (daybirdsc) he did a 180 on a busy highway and cut off a few cars just to get the attention of a mystery s/c he spotted in his area.

we must be all that we can be!!!

Me either! :)

I was drunk off Canal Street, ya know the good old french quarter - yeah I was screaming at my dad I wish I had my SC here (rode with him in the suv) I would have people asking about SCCoA! LOL

just ask eric (daybirdsc) he did a 180 on a busy highway and cut off a few cars just to get the attention of a mystery s/c he spotted in his area.

What are you talking about im a good, safe driver i couldn't do such a thing:rolleyes:
as long as the cops are around lol

Back