sc'ers in New Orleans?

im sorry i missed out on the meet. im not an SC owner myself, but sure would like to be, so if yall have one or see one comin up for sale, keep me posted. ill be checkin here more often to see if we got any future meets from now on.

not a problem i'll keep an eye out im usually the guru on sc's around the new orleans area, i was aware of a red sc for sale on the westbank and they also had one on craigslist posted in destrehan. If you want to come stop by and check out some of my supercoupes your more than welcome to right now i have the engine out my black sc doing some modernfications and preventative maintenace as well as a little performance adjustments. Anyway my lines always open five oh four six oh six oh five three two. And welcome to the sc board hope you find an sc soon.

btw... if your really interested in that red sc on the westbank i can make a call to a man jason that has a silver sc on westwood. Just let me know

Michael Ponthieux

oh and btw... the sc meet really sucked it was a typical new orleans meet

Any of you guys hang out primarily on the west bank and maybe be willing to eyeball a Thunderbird at a dealer in Westwego for me? It's not a SC though...

I work on the westbank I'm actually on the westbank right now as I'm typing this from the office. If you want give me a call and I'll be more than glad to check it out for you, I can even take pics as well. My number is five oh four six oh six oh five three two. Call me anytime.
-decipha

Any of you guys hang out primarily on the west bank and maybe be willing to eyeball a Thunderbird at a dealer in Westwego for me? It's not a SC though...

Back