New Membership updates??

fastsc92

I turned in my dues on March 26th. Its been almost two months and I still haven't gotten any emails confirming my status or my member number.....

memberships

They say they're getting to them as fast as they can. I paid for mine on March 23rd and it still hasn't been processed. Shouldn't be much longer.

I hate to be a pain, but do you possibly have an idea of when the memberships will be processed? I've been waiting for over two full months and I'm really interested in viewing topics in the members only area. I understand that they are processed mostly on the weekends.

No, I don't have an exact time. As soon as I can I'll process some and update the link above.

Are you kidding me?!?

I payed my dues on March 23rd 2008. It is now July (yes JULY) 27th and I still have heard absolutely nothing. (oh wait.....I have heard "umm, we are ummm getting to them as ummm fast as we can") But that was a couple of months ago. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The only thing I can offer you is a complete refund of you dues. Just email me at my address below and I will get you money back to you.

the Only Thing I Can Offer You Is A Complete Refund Of You Dues. Just Email Me At My Address Below And I Will Get You Money Back To You.

That's Not Cool. Apparantly Good Customer Service Is Easily Taken Care Of By Just A Refund. Must Be Easier To Say, " I'd Rather Refund You Since I Don't Plan On Making Time For It Instead Of Hearing You Run Your Pie Hole. Love The Website But Sometimes It's Apparant That More Help Is Needed To Run Smoother.

Just My Two Pesos.

Membership dues

I paid my dues on June 28th & still not updated.

As long as my 1 year membership expires 1 YEAR FROM THE
DATE OF UPDATE, AND NOT JUNE 28TH 2009, NO PROBLEM!

Thanks!

Jeff Parker
Columbus, Ohio

Jeff,

That is the way it works....1 year from the date it is processed fully. Has nothing to do with when it was received.

I traded emails with George and he indicates that with the last VBulletin update it screwed up a lot of the custom scripts that were in place. (Wonder why folks are talking about not being able to edit their member's pages?) One thing that got messed up was the Join Page script which is making it hard to match PayPal payments with the users that sent them. I don't do or understand that "stuff" so I can only tell you what was sent to me.

Jeff,

That is the way it works....1 year from the date it is processed fully. Has nothing to do with when it was received.

I traded emails with George and he indicates that with the last VBulletin update it screwed up a lot of the custom scripts that were in place. (Wonder why folks are talking about not being able to edit their member's pages?) One thing that got messed up was the Join Page script which is making it hard to match PayPal payments with the users that sent them. I don't do or understand that "stuff" so I can only tell you what was sent to me.

Duffy,
Sounds great!

its been 2 months sence i have paid and havent heard anything yet ..when are they going to give my membership

same for me! its been since 06/04/08 i have paid and havent got any email yet ..I am really anxioust to get my membership!!:confused::confused:.....:(:(

same for me! its been since 06/04/08 i have paid and havent got any email yet ..I am really anxioust to get my membership!!:confused::confused:.....:(:(

Again...I've been waiting since March 26th. I know people get busy, but at this point...it's getting rather ridiculous.....:rolleyes:

The only thing I can offer you is a complete refund of you dues. Just email me at my address below and I will get you money back to you.

I'm not the person you replied but I could think that processing membership should take less time than refunding it... anyway, I think most of us are not worried abot the money but we really,really, really need/want to access member section of the forum now, not next year. :)

I'm not the person you replied but I could think that processing membership should take less time than refunding it... anyway, I think most of us are not worried abot the money but we really,really, really need/want to access member section of the forum now, not next year. :)

I think the only way that they may get this message is by everybody who has attempted to register since 04/06/08 to ask for their money back. Money talks ~~~~~~~~ walks.

Back