New Membership updates??

Just be patient guys, it took a long time for my membership to go through, but it did eventually.

I don't typically report on this unless there are updates. When memberships are being processed, info will be here:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82622

As soon as I can get some time off from work, I'll begin to process the memberships again. I am trying to get them all cleared up by October. New memberships will get a full year with a start date of October 1st. Access will begin as soon as the membership is processed.

ok i checked the page and it says it was updated but still nothing. any word of whats going on. dont want to be a .... but id like to get into the member forums.

The post says all memberships received through 04/30/08 have been updated. If your membership was submitted AFTER 04/30/08 it has NOT been processed.

hello

i know you get a lot of sxxx over memberships but i paid 7-23-08 and it posted to my card on 7-25-08 and i am still waiting i have sent two e-mails with no response please e-mail me or pm me or something

Thanks Chris

I would like to know an approx date

I sent money in good faith to be part of this sccoa. I am patient , this has been usefull. I just want a time frame or at least acknowledgement the money was received and or in process . If this was a sale of parts there is know way either side of the deal would be satisfied or idle. I would be on the bad sellers list for sure if it took me five or six months to process a sale of a bmpr.. LIke I said I am patient and want to be here. Conformation would be great. OR a list of time frames something. I am gonna join tccoa.com and see how long it takes there for comparison. I can access forums there they seem to have way more hits and cover the sc. thing. Who knows maybe both will work out. HELP ME IVE FALLEN AND CANT GET UP ! LMAO :D

f.y.i. I sent money in sccoa ~ around april may : sent money to tccoa. today so lets see what happens

O.k. 10.26.08 at noon I am a member at tccoa one out of two done

Last edited:
Tom, maybe because you went over 1900 posts that they figure you're gonna stick around.:rolleyes: Oh well- I paid my dues in march-april. Maybe someday....

On this day, 10-30-08, I shall no longer be called a newbie, no... But a certified average joe with more projects than he has money... :-(

Last edited:
its 6 months now what the hell.. when am i going to get my membership

I'll try to explain it again. I have processed memberships through 06.21.08 as explained in the post I update as memberships are processed. That is only about 4,5 months behind. If you have truly been waiting 6 months and your membership was submitted BEFORE 06.21.08, you need to email me directly at my address below with ALL the info on your dues payment, so I can try and match it to the PayPal receipts I have.

If you paid after 06.21.08 at this point all I can offer is your money back, if you are tired of waiting. Otherwise you will be given a full year's membership from when the dues are processed.

I realize this is not an ideal situation, but we are looking at ways to improve the memberhip processing once I get the current backlog cleaned up.

Mine was sent on April 1st 08, still nothing....

George,

I emailed you twice, you replied once. Last time on August 10th asking you restore my rights to the members only forums. If you've processed all up to 6/21/08, you missed mine still. I will email you again as well.

Pertinent info below straight out of Paypal:

Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #1ES79269U9904744R)

Business Name:
Super Coupe Club of America
Email:
scguys@sccoa.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.sccoa.com
Customer Service Email: scguys@sccoa.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Amount:
-$15.00 USD
Fee: