10% Hypertech Overdrive Pulley **FOR SALE**

Bill McNeil

This is the pulley I have been running on my car for the past 2 years. It is still in mint condition, literally as new as out of the box. They sell new at Canadian Tire for $143 + tax. ($170)

Asking $120 including trade for MINT stock pulley. (my idea of mint)

Post if interested. I will still have an overdrive on my blower, just not this one. ;)

Bill, I'll take the 10% pulley for $120 & you can have my stock one. I'll try to get out for tomorrows meet wherever the heck it is. You can look at my stock one there. Steve

Hrm, I might be offering the same deal soon. I don't like the amount of boost I have now, lol. Too bad I sold my stock pulley to Jamie for $5, :D

I will be looking for a 10% pulley soon so I may be interested Tazer, but my motor still needs rebuilding :)

Steve,

I won't be at tomorrow's meeting due to a prior engagment.

Maybe we could meet up Thursday, either before 3pm, or after 9pm.

Let me know.

Ryan: You can always make the same deal with me, doesn't matter. I'll snap some pics of my pulley on friday to show you its condition

Logistics

Hey Bill. Sorry you won't be there tonite.
Tomorrow night is fine for me. I don't drive my SC to work. I'm in the High Park area in case you want to drop by. buzz me back or call my cell 647 274 3163

Steve,

Obviously the pulley you are wiling to trade is still on the car, and that is the only thing that concerns me. The pulley could very well be mint on the car, but they can get damaged by the puller coming off. I was hoping someone would have a stock pulley already lying around. Imagine we do the deal and we screw yours up taking it off? I'll give you a call Thursday and we can discuss. I have to protect both of us through this process.

Jamie: lol, wanna give me back my stock one then and $110? When your ready to buy it anyways, I am goin with my new pulley in the winter sometime when the car is off the road, so I don't even need my stock pulley I guess

Tazer, so you want the stocker back then or no? I also don't need the puley till spring but will buy it if you hold it till then, unless I come up with money now, I am doing a big install for a fellow mustang guy either later this year or early next year, can we say TONS of mods after this install? :) I think I should make about $1000US off the install, I have to install heads, maybe a cam, fuel pump, Procharger Supercharger, Intercooler, the works, will take me a few weeks but worht it, the guy is from Rochester too so US money rocks :)

He may send you the money in my behalf as well so I may be able to get it sooner, he may do the same for me in getting a 90mm Lightning MAF from another mustang guy so that would be cool, I'll let you know.

Nah, I probably won't be able to have a use for the stocker anyways, I am going to get a quikchange pulley setup, so the stock one would have no use to me anyways.

I'll just sell ya the 10% later on in the year sometime

PS: If you want an 80mm maf instead of a 90, there is a guy on tccoa selling one now for $100usd

My concern with the pulley condition is not just the straightness, although that is the most important. I have seen some pulleys in pretty bad shape, appearance wise, and I'd like one that is in MINT condition.

Steve, we'll talk soon.

Back