13.3 KB · Views: 117
  • mustang gt 3.jpg
    mustang gt 3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 120
  • mustang gt 4.jpg
    mustang gt 4.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 130
thanks flip,
this thing is real fun. 5.0 .30 over. gt-40 heads, 1.7 rockers, b-303 cam, 70 mm tb, msd ignition, bbk cold intake, k&n filter, bbk shorty headers, x-pipe, magnflow mufflers that dump at the rearend, 5spd with a king cobra clutch, new t-5 trans, pro 5.0 short shifter, 4:10 gears, and get this. THE AC BLOWS ICE COLD. LOL

So I take it the wife wouldnt let you come down and drive it home huh... Lets see, i just dont think the my daughter driving a bronco to school would go over with her nor the wifes head very well. LOL. The fact is, I just dont have the use for another truck either. Split the cost of gas and I will bring it to you 1/2 way.:)

Ah everyone wants a Bronco deep down, they just have to convince themselves that 10 mpg is worth driving something that has a 0-60 time of 1/2 a minute or so. I joke about trading it all the time but I don't think I could if it ever came down to it, its been in the family since 1978 and we have history. I tend to grow very attatched to anything I own, ie naming it, waxing it once a week, and talking to it while I work on it (somehow in my mind its better than talking to yourself while you work on it).

Mike,
The fox looks good. I don't know 'bout those 4:10's though. Not with today gas prices :mad:
Good luck with her.

Back