93 SC for Nice 96+ 5 speed Accord OR Fox body GT

Ricer? its not for performane... my $4.50 a gallon 18mpg car never gets driven anymore... I have a mustang if i want to go fast...

Last edited:
Jacob, if you wanna do a deal like this you need to go back and edit all of your posts to say " RUNS EXCELTENT ! "

How many miles on the accord? 2 or 4 door? what kinda shape is it in?? dx/lx/ex??? need more info!

Would have to be in sweet shape for an even trade. The SC has new tires among many many many other new things.. Also SC has a really nice stereo system.. just shoot me a PM

T-birdpictures008.jpg

T-birdpictures007.jpg

T-birdpictures003.jpg

T-birdpictures002.jpg

T-birdpictures001.jpg

T-birdpictures006.jpg

T-birdpictures005.jpg

T-birdpictures004.jpg

T-birdproject001.jpg

100_1206.jpg

100_1205.jpg

100_0386.jpg

100_0387.jpg

Fishing019.jpg

Bump to the top...................................................I'd even take a nice NOT RICED OUT IN ANYWAY later model STOCK civic for it.. I need somthing cheap on gas reliable and that will run on 87 octane.. I spent $300 in the last 2 weeks on gas and havent even drove the SC so i'd hate to know how much more i would have spent if i would have. Im looking at a diffrent job and if i get it i will be taking a pay cut and driving about 40miles more a day then i am now.. It will be worth it in the long run as i will be making twise as much as I am now after 4 years but until then somthing will have to change and If i have to get rid of one of my toys the SC is going first.

Last edited:
Still wanting to trade this thing for a clean 5speed accord! Just replaced the CPS and balancer! Also replaced the blower speed control relay so the auto climate control works Perfect! A/C will freeze you out on a hot day!

He can't reply to you!

Jacob has been banned from the site, look for his email and go from there!

Tom

Back