Member pages...

Pablo94SC

So yeah, like I paid and became a member quite a while ago now and I still don't have a member page. Ummm... yeah.

I second that....I have been a member for awhile now, and paid....and still no member page

This has been asked many times. We have not updated member pages in a while and have not created new ones. It is not a promised feature of paying dues and I do not have a firm date on when it will start again. I know Ron is looking at some other software to allow users more control over the pages, but do not have an date for that change either.

If a member page is the only reason you paid dues, we will be glad to refund your money if you are dissatisfied for that reason.

im sure thats not the only reason they paid george, i nkow its been discussed before but like i feel its nice to have a member page along with the membership but i understand also it was never promised, would be nice to have it back whenever you guys can get around to it. What i have done is create a cardomain page that you can fully customize to your likings for now!

Members page could use an upgrade for sure. The ability to have multiple cars listed would be nice and creating your own with pictures is another.

2 years

Its been at least 6 years now, and still no member page!!!

Last edited:
Back