connection timing out.

Same thing with me, I can only get on here at work. The site won't work for me at home

WHAT'S GOING ON I NEED MY SC FIX!!!!!

Our provider has moved servers, so there may be some issues with IP address. I have sent these issues on to the Webmaster, but I suspect they will clear up before we can investigate.

The site has become shockingly slow. I thought it was my internet connection yesterday until I noticed the same thing at another site through a different isp.

The issue is related to the server changeover by our hosting service. Some of the nameservers have not been updated.

Things will be slow for different users until that is resolved, hopefully later today.

not fixed yet. I'm guessing server problems. since tracert now looks just fine.
Code:
Tracing route to www.sccoa.com [208.38.185.82]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1     6 ms     1 ms     6 ms  192.168.1.1
  2    18 ms    16 ms    16 ms  74-38-80-1.dr01.rsmt.mn.frontiernet.net [74.38.8
0.1]
  3    20 ms    16 ms    17 ms  74.40.32.85
  4    45 ms    16 ms    18 ms  74.40.4.221
  5    29 ms    29 ms    29 ms  74.40.4.209
  6    29 ms    27 ms    27 ms  74.40.4.50
  7    30 ms    27 ms    31 ms  AS3549.br01.chcg.il.frontiernet.net [74.40.26.13
8]
  8    89 ms    87 ms    86 ms  64.209.96.18
  9    88 ms    86 ms     *     v996.core1.esnet.com [216.139.207.17]
 10    85 ms    86 ms    85 ms  208.38.174.69
 11    88 ms    86 ms    87 ms  server1.sccoa.com [208.38.185.82]

Yup same thing here for about a week or so. I know its got to be a server issue, mainly due to the fact that Im sitting on a T1 connection here and also at work it has the same issues.

S

Performance in the toilet tonight for the past 3 hours. I still have a ton of un-read stuff, but can't wait around any longer tonight.

We are very much aware of the issue and the multiple posts made everywhere about it. We are working with the hosting company to correct the issue.

We have made some changes through the hosting company and tried this through a few connections and all seems to be well again.

If you are having trouble getting to the site, your provider may not have the DNS updated yet. This was done several days ago but can take some time to propagate across the web. If you were going an actual IP address, that definitely will not work.

If you are reading this and don't know what it means, then your connection is probably fine.

We have made some changes through the hosting company and tried this through a few connections and all seems to be well again.

If you are having trouble getting to the site, your provider may not have the DNS updated yet. This was done several days ago but can take some time to propagate across the web. If you were going an actual IP address, that definitely will not work.

If you are reading this and don't know what it means, then your connection is probably fine.

George. You may want to pass this along, but this performance issue hasn't been completely DNS related unless it's been an issue with routers on your providers end finding the route back to me. Only on the first day of issues did I see issues with DNS on my side. Then it got better, and then it got worse. When it got worse a second time, DNS was fine, the site simply was not responding in any sort of timely manner.

Right now and earlier today it seemed back to "normal". I suggest they stay on top of the load, as I'm sure this site will be getting more load as the schools let out for the summer.

Thanks, we realize that. Our provider has been very helpful in making many changes that I did not specifically mention. There are always a lot of issues when moving sites around. We are keeping an eye on it.

Back