whoo!! whooo!!!stuck throttle

mannysc

I installed a 20% over drive on my blower new injectors bigger tb maf etc,
rev it a few times sounds great took it out on street did a few burn outs, wow this thing has balls .

take her around block runs nice i ease into gas it takes off like a rocket ,
light turns red i let off hit brakes but whats this gas is stuck full blast.

I turn off key now I'm trying to come to stop doing 90 with no abs working wow!! thats fun!!! so i start it up baby it home, check it out .

throttle body works returns to idle no sticking cables everything seems to work I rev it up let off it stays floored i shut her down pop hood cant find anything wrong,

I replace cable with a used one thats layin round does same thing ,
i remove tb unit check it out all is good what the heck.

then i see something weird the cruise control is working the cable hmm i remove fender and look see this is where is get crazee there s a possum up in fender has a nest on and around cruise vac unit it ate a hole in vac unit and guess it was tuging on the throttle cruise cable .

anyone know a recipe for possum pie?

I know how that fells my cruise was stuck and my car was wanting to go 70. went to stop at a light and as soon as i let off the brake the car went WOT back to 70 boy that was fun

Wowwww

Full throttle abort possum pie :-( Now up here these Hillbillys love fresh road kill I always smell burnt critters back in them woods

them possums is ugly damn teeth like a scene from aliens .

how can a creature wih such beutifull fur have such ugly scarry teeth

4 wheels and a engine a trans and a blower lol it has a
mpiii style blower
3/4 raised top
double ic
widened return plenum and lower manifold
re routed ic tubes
ported welded headsover sized valves
ported exh manifolds
secret cam
60 lbs injectors
90 mm maf
85 mm tb unit
255 fuel pump
20% over drive
5 spd
308 gears
dual friction clutch
at the moment
but this week ill return it to 42 injectorzs and 15 % over drive and 70 mm tb 70 mm maf

ported stock ic tubes and retrun plenum all the go fast goodys are for my other engine i was just testing them out on this stock block engine .

most of the time i run ported welded heads ported exh hi flow cats 42 lbs injectors 15% over drive and 70 mm tb 70 mm maf and a S port blower.

why ask ? i make parts and always change my setup next monthm ill be runing inverted with water to air ic i change my parts like i change my socks

dam sounds like a good setup manny.

probably gonna get some manny heads before next year. wanna complete the manny ported setup. hehe.

scared possum

heard the loud blower whine, felt the sc hauling butt and grabbed that line for dear life.

my bg arse was scared by this cute creature Im 6"4 280 lbs i screamed like a little girl.

Attachments

• possum.jpg
    possum.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 87
  • nsdfassasdf.JPG
    nsdfassasdf.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 82
manny, my car was doing something similar. What was happening was, when the motor torqued up, it would pinch the end of the throttle cable against the AC reciver on the side, and when i let go of gas it would hold it in place. I bent the thing outa the way and it never did it again. took my friend watching it while it happened to find out tho, so get some more eyes.

Nasty Possum

Manny that Possum looks mean sorta like them rough looking lady Truck Stop servers when you ask for more Coffee when there in a bad mood :)

Back