Unresponsive SC Guys

also remember, your yr long memeberships wont start until they actually process them so dont worry you'll get a full yr...more in most cases, but yes the waiting game sux if you are wanting to view member only pages or your personal page.

Are you going to update my membership?

Hello SC Guys,

I mailed a check (#5986) for $30 bucks back on 30 May, and it still has nnot cleared my account, and my access has not been renewed to all the good forums on the site. How 'bout it? You going to update or not? Thanks.

:eek:

Don

donald.klitzke@mmcs.army.mil

I've been waiting about 6 weeks now after sending renewal fees via PayPal.
I know how tough it is to find time when we all have busy lives and I'm sure that maintaining a board like this can be quite a daunting task with its hundreds of members.

How about at least a word from you SC Guys on when the next "round" of processing should happen...a target date, or time period, of sorts?

If I had an ETA on processing, believe you me, I would post it. I put all up to date info in the link that I have posted many times. I may have some time this weekend, but probably will not get to all of the receieved dues.

If you are uncomfortable with having the $15 hang out there for so long, I completely understand. Just contact me at my email below and I will refund your money and you can try again at a later date when we catch back up on membership. I can tell by the postings that no one is happy with the current state of affairs, but there is no way I can rectify quickly or completely.

I'm still waiting, please activate my membership :( Going on five months for me.

Business Name:
Super Coupe Club of America
Email:
scguys@sccoa.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.sccoa.com
Customer Service Email: scguys@sccoa.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Amount:
-$15.00 USD
Fee:
$0.00 USD
Total:
-$15.00 USD
Date:
May 23, 2008
Time:
11:37:38 MDT
Completed

Last edited:
I have not paid dues, but thought about until I came to this one... :(

Just a suggestion but how about soliciting whatever help you may need to process the memberships and get them activated by a trusted long-time member (or three).

It also seems it would be quicker and better for the board over-all to go ahead and activate a person requesting a refund, vs the time it takes to process a refund and have a mad fellow SC'er.

We all need each other at some point and if you don't you're not in a SC :D

Back