parting out 95 sc and 96 LX. many good parts left, make offers

I think so, I know the PCV tube is right. I was thinking the dpf sensor bracket looked different but ill check my car in the morning to be sure. I'll let you know tommorow morning. Thanks a lot!
Mark

those are the parts I need. I sent you a PM
thanks
Mark

I thought this might interest some. Very clean set of brake lines. If yours are rusty this would make replacement much easier. 100.00 shipped. I know it seems expensive, but by the time you buy lines and the aggregation involved this will be cheap in the end.:)

IMG_20130224_160523_812_zpsa1186855.jpg

looking for gas tank straps

i need a set of gas tank straps and maybe even the tank skid plate what do you have?

outside door/side molding

hi kevin,i need the outside molding panels that serve as door ding protection,3 pieces on each side,does your car have good ones,what color & a price please,thank you,jim martin

Still have the Seat Rails? Just got my SC and the guy left the window open at some point and both seat rails rusted in place....and he was a very small guy and I am not lol. If still available price with shipping to 46342 please.

Let me check to see if they work first. I will be bringing the car in the garage this week to start the dismantling. Then we will work out a price.

Back