Email update

Payton

Hey guys, it's time to update your emails.

Lots of you registered years ago and changed your email over the years. If you don't get my notifications about the meets, then you would have to updated it!!!

Unfortunately I am not able to do it myself, there is no such an option for moderators. So what you have to do is to register again on SccoOntario.

All accounts that have bouncing emails will be deleted!!!
Thank you

Last edited:
Don't post the actual email

Guys Don't post your ACTUAL email, it'll get picked up by 'bots' and become part of a spam list.....

Post it but disguise it or instance:
Bob
at
something
dot
com
In most cases this will get passed over by the bots, as they are looking for anything with the "@" symbol near or followed by any text and a ".com" or ".net" etc at the end of the group of letters.

Would be a good idea to remove or edit these posts, otherwise they linger and eventually get picked up.

tin dot gypsey at yahoo dot ca is my new one Demitri.

Unfortunately I am not able to do it myself, there is no such an option for moderators. So what you have to do is to register again on SccoOntario.

Thank you

Thank you

No longer have that option. I think the guys will have to email you with their addresses and you will have to keep a list. The notification is a Yahoo thing.

No longer have that option. I think the guys will have to email you with their addresses and you will have to keep a list. The notification is a Yahoo thing.

I thought they were corresponding with each other. Thanks for the advice Paul

not sure on being able to resign up on the ontario website, so its shoe ninety two zero three at hot mail dot com

Back