Club Clash XX
October 10, 2010.

Both events will be held at:
TriState Raceway, Earlville, Iowa

Pit area opens at 8:00 am
Open track testing will begin at 10:00 am
Qualifying will be at 11:30 am

First Round of Eliminations will begin at 12:45 pm

THis event is open to ALL Thunderbird's, Cougar's, and Mark's.

The snow is gone for sure. I'm planning to be there with the 93. I'll have the new driveshaft in, and hopefully things tuned up. But no trac-loc yet so I'll just run on the street tires.

Sorry to hear that Ken may not make it.

if anybody needs hooser slicks for the event let me know, i could probably round up some used ones. sizes range from 26 to 27.5 tall and 10inches wide.

David

no charge bud, my cousin races asa and at hawkeye downs so they are just used slicks that they don't want. probably wouldn't last you a season but definately good enough for a couple days worth of racing at least. just let me know you ideal diameter and i'll see what they can dig up. i can post pics of the ones i rounded up for myself to let you see if you feel they are good enough.

no charge bud, my cousin races asa and at hawkeye downs so they are just used slicks that they don't want. probably wouldn't last you a season but definately good enough for a couple days worth of racing at least. just let me know you ideal diameter and i'll see what they can dig up. i can post pics of the ones i rounded up for myself to let you see if you feel they are good enough.

27x8-15 or 27x7-15

Do you have my phone number? If so, call me and I'll make arrangements to get them from you!

looks like i have some 27x8's available, they are a few years old and still on the rim. if you are interested let me know and we can meet up some night so you can look. you are in cedar rapids correct? if so i can just meet with you some evening and if yoiu want them probably let you take the wheels/tires have them dismounted and just give me back the wheels.

David

looks like i have some 27x8's available, they are a few years old and still on the rim. if you are interested let me know and we can meet up some night so you can look. you are in cedar rapids correct? if so i can just meet with you some evening and if yoiu want them probably let you take the wheels/tires have them dismounted and just give me back the wheels.

David

David

I just sent you a PM. Thanks David ....

Back