Bottles are for babies... Now with video on page 5!!

KwikGSeX

Whoever said that can kiss my a double dollar signs. Went to capitol Raceway today. Only managed 2 runs because we got there late. ~~~ went 12.96@102.46 and 1.74 60ft which was backed up by a 12.99@102.93. Still on a 70 shot. And of course we wanted to up the jets but they shut down test and tune for bracket. We going back before the season ends!! Video will be up soon.

Last edited:
14.0@95 1.96 60ft

Its those numbers that mean more than what you can get with nitrous. Not saying its baby stuff, but to me its more of a true reflection of what the engine is capable of, cause I don't think you can run nitrous 100% of the time?

Its those numbers that mean more than what you can get with nitrous. Not saying its baby stuff, but to me its more of a true reflection of what the engine is capable of, cause I don't think you can run nitrous 100% of the time?

Since the car sees only track duty and everytime we line up at the light the nitrous is on yea its on 100% of the time :)

Dave there is no one faster in sccoa with bolt ons? Are you serious? That would be awesome!!

Tom this is an import efi nx express kit that we made into a ford efi kit (we put it in a ford)

Last edited:
Didn't mean to come across as negative, but a base value without "assistance" is always a good thing to post to.

Think of it this way, a guy with a stock SC runs a 75 shot of the juice, but in street form (the juice isn't allowed so to speak) at the track he can only do 15.1 1/4's....

Now take the same car modded right to run 13.5's without the juice to me has my attention ;), then add the juice.....

[/SIZE]
Didn't mean to come across as negative, but a base value without "assistance" is always a good thing to post to.

Think of it this way, a guy with a stock SC runs a 75 shot of the juice, but in street form (the juice isn't allowed so to speak) at the track he can only do 15.1 1/4's....

Now take the same car modded right to run 13.5's without the juice to me has my attention ;), then add the juice.....

Unless I misunderstand what you are saying, then a 14.0 juiced to 12.9 should certainly be worth notice, no?? On an internally stock engine I think that's a he$$ of job

... and I am far from a supporter of nitrious. But either way, 12's is 12's.

Ira

Last edited:

Ill tell you what. How about I run a 12.0 on the squeeze with a car that runs 14.0 on motor. Will that have you sit up and take notice? :rolleyes:

How about these scs that run meth injection? Those cars that make power on that all it is is another form of injection like nitrous.

I love how people tell me we are using "assistance" to go 12s. Well guess what 12s is 12s. If we raced heads up and you went 13.5 no bottle and I went 12.9 on bottle. I still won. The best part is the whole setup cost us less than 1200 dollars.

tom I'm using a wet kit and its what I would recommend running on an sc period. I like nx express because they rate their shots to the wheel. Not at the crank like nos does.

What's the differince if it runs 14.0 or 13.5 off the bottle ? 12.9s with a stock longblock is still impressive.

David

Congrats FKR !

So is this the first internally stock motor SC in the 12's? If so nice work. :D

I guess I need to take my Double DD heads and cam out and turn on the bottle so I can be the first stock motor SC to run in the 11's! It shouldn't be a problem since it only went a few hundreths slower than this without the bottle.:eek: Anyway a job well done however you got there.

Charles

Ill tell you what. How about I run a 12.0 on the squeeze with a car that runs 14.0 on motor. Will that have you sit up and take notice? :rolleyes:

How about these scs that run meth injection? Those cars that make power on that all it is is another form of injection like nitrous.

I love how people tell me we are using "assistance" to go 12s. Well guess what 12s is 12s. If we raced heads up and you went 13.5 no bottle and I went 12.9 on bottle. I still won. The best part is the whole setup cost us less than 1200 dollars.

tom I'm using a wet kit and its what I would recommend running on an sc period. I like nx express because they rate their shots to the wheel. Not at the crank like nos does.

Why don't you just tell the wise guys who give you a hard time about using nitrous to show you an SC that doesn't have a power adder!

Charles

Why don't you just tell the wise guys who give you a hard time about using nitrous to show you an SC that doesn't have a power adder!

Charles

Hahahahaha. Bro you just made my day!! Thanks for all the support guys! I know this car has a lot left in it and the season aint over yet...

Nice, too bad we couldn't do it at the shootout. Get the brakes fixed?

Those were fixed the very next day. Lol. The best part of the day is when we were loading it on the trailer this guy comes up and is like holy crap!! How did you get so much power from that 4.6!!

Imagine his surprise when we told him it was a 3.8. He didn't believe us and we couldn't pop the hood to show him. Still the look on his face was priceless!!

Back