"WOT BOX" Two-Step Rev Limiter and No-lift Shifting (CLOSED)

Just as a clarification to everyone. If you order a dual function unit, you don't have to run both features at the same time. Each feature can be turned off independently. In addition, the unit can be disabled all together, or both features can be disabled and the unit can still act as a shift light, nitrous window switch or global rev limiter.

Last edited:
global rev as in through all gears... amirite? this wont interfere with a tuning solution in place at all will it? nor will it need retuning to compensate? :confused:

Just as a clarification to everyone. If you order a dual function unit, you don't have to run both features at the time time. Each feature can be turned off independently. In addition, the unit can be disabled all together, or both features can be disabled and the unit can still act as a shift light, nitrous window switch or global rev limiter.

sweet, i'll take the dual version then, i might try a low rpm launch, but i know the rke's don't like that lol

global rev as in through all gears... amirite? this wont interfere with a tuning solution in place at all will it? nor will it need retuning to compensate? :confused:

yes, it'll act as the overall rev limiter for the engine. So you could set it slightly lower than the factory limiter. Information is available on their website for included features.

not what your saying is this unit can also act like a rev limiter for my SC, so say i don't what it to rev over 5400 in any gear it won't ?

not what your saying is this unit can also act like a rev limiter for my SC, so say i don't what it to rev over 5400 in any gear it won't ?

not if you set the global limiter at 5400, it'll stop reving there, as it acts independently of the other two features.

this should be a nice group buy then, because i know I'm not the only one who has over revved the SC buy missing a gear or not staring at the tach. + the price is not that bad for what you get . i would say at least two weeks so people on vacation, and stuff has time to jump in on this...........

Since I went through puberty ten years ago and can shift, I'll take a 2-step only.:)

Just as long as I can get it in time for the Shootout, I'll be good.

I have a stick car. My hands were submersed in the same waters of Achilles, but a spot wasn't missed.

I have a stick car. My hands were submersed in the same waters of Achilles, but a spot wasn't missed.

That's pretty good you might want to think about being a professional driver, even the best driver's in the world miss shifts lol

Last edited:
Back