test & tune went great today for a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re

Congrats Rich.

Glad to see your the fastest SC on the planet now WOW a new #1

I never thought Jims record would of been beet this early in the year.

Rich is our God now Bow to him.

Good job Rich.

Last edited:
Hell, I'll say something.

Pap, why the hell can you not use any punctuation, or spell words correctly?

My freaking 4 year old can do a better job than that.

I've met Rich, and ridden in some of his whack rides. I don't know why he would lie about this. So personally I don't have any problem just taking his word for it. Kudos Rich, it takes a lot to get these cars into the 9's as Jim can attest.

Damn I am glad I have Jim and Pap on ignore. :D

The unfortunate thing is that I still see their comments when people quote them. If only more people would do the same as me. It makes this board far more enjoyable.

I would hate to add Rich to my ignore list, but I am tired of the "I went 9.xx posts and I have proof" posts. Post the proof or don't start the thread. When I say proof, I mean a video taped run which should be easy to accomplish. I would tend to believe Rich before I would Jim, but a video is the only true way to verify it.

Matt

why start fires for the sake of an argument?

Hell, I'll say something.

Pap, why the hell can you not use any punctuation, or spell words correctly?

My freaking 4 year old can do a better job than that.

try and come back with the," well he started it" and prove pap right about being a bunch of little scared boys trying to feel like men behind a computer screen...

Rich was running at a track where he knows the owners as friends and it was just open for a few of them. So maybe they weren't exactly printing time slips.

So why is anyone doubting Rich? He has multiple cars that people have ridden in that think are crazy fast and these are people who tune 10 second SC's for a living.

Why would Jim, who has posted nothing but one time slip and has asked people not to start trouble be so infuriated with Rich posting this? He isn't requesting the number 1 spot, he is just content with having run the times he has.

This reminds me of times when people ran quicker than Jim and him not believing it could be done and then once his team was smart enough to figure out how, he wanted to be adored and praised as king!

Congratulations, Rich! You da man!:)

TBUshirt3.jpg

Called the track myself yesterday and spoke to a Chris? Congrats on the new fastest Rich. Much respect.

try and come back with the," well he started it" and prove pap right about being a bunch of little scared boys trying to feel like men behind a computer screen...

see, thats just the thing....you don't know me.
If he was in front of me, I would tell him the same thing I typed out on here.
Any grown person should be able to type a complete sentence.

Why????

Called the track myself yesterday and spoke to a Chris? Congrats on the new fastest Rich. Much respect.

Are you serious ? Did you really call the number? Call again...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for the new 9.5 track record, but I called the number listed for Great Lakes Dragaway and talked to Chris the general manager. Chris is a women and I quote from her, "The track was NOT open on April 1st, there where no cars racing because there where 6 inches of water on the track."

The end...

Last edited:
Only thing I am surprised at about this mess of a thread is, it wasnt locked up a couple dozen posts ago:rolleyes:No wonder less puking is the main theme of another club. Maybe the shootout should be a real shootout with the Hatfields and the McCoys

Ken

No wonder less puking is the main theme of another club.

Ken

Nice try Ken, but I just contacted the "another club" and was in fact told that less puking is not their theme. So lets keep it honest. I showed my proof!!

BTW, this was pure sarcasm.

miller you nothing but a know it all little rich boy,post something and remove it your a real man i did not see it but i dont care you got something to say to me pm or email.to theone who said i walked out their same thingas the other boy.as i said befor at that time i was still driving trucks.go to pic of jims car look close enought you will see my pete out in the distance,yes i was their,but that i dont have to prove it to anyone.yes i have the viedo of the run ,but it is jims,and if and only if he tells me to release it i will.or i will mail it back to him.most of you here are ok in my book but their are 2 or 3 little boys here that need to grow up or shut up.this isent high school,so grow up.altho i would like to know what miller said.

Ok i am confused you said you were still driving at the time jim first ran 9s.

But jim posted about his run on 12-09-2007, 12:34 AM

But you posted this on the 11-17-2007, 09:22 PM

you do not know me but i live in va ,sorry to here about you all hope every one is doing fine. was just looking through SCCOA,and ran across your post hope your leg is ok,i am loosing my right leg somehow no blood supply mussles are dyeing doctors are going to let be their as a dead limb,unless i ,injure it or g.g. sets up then will take off at hip,so i kind of know where you are coming from.

Nice try Ken, but I just contacted the "another club" and was in fact told that less puking is not their theme. So lets keep it honest. I showed my proof!!

BTW, this was pure sarcasm.

What I would like to see at the shootout is Rich on one side and Jim on the other. They could pick their teams we could have a real shootout. Whoops that would mean Rich and Jim would have to be there to actually pick teams. I guess I dont have a good plan after all. Guess I'll bow out and sit on the side line and let the young guys duke it out untill the referee steps it;)

Are you sure Micah cuz I was certain I was right:p

Ken

Just read this whole thread.........
Freakin intense!:eek::D
It kind of sounds like one of those arguments that little kids have, that start out like "I bet my daddy can beat up your daddy.":D

But anyways congrats to anyone who has reached the 9 second range!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back