clutch line w/ reservor 20
black driver's side mirror 25
94+door moldings 35
door seals 25
keyless entry pad (mint) 25
keyless entry module 15
94+ valve covers 35
early model pressure plate 25
let me know what you want. Prices are neg.
Please NO tire kickers, YOU must have money in hand to buy parts. I am not waiting on next pay checks, income tax refunds, etc. to pay for parts. I will list parts as they are available. I also have parts from 89-93 thunderbird sc.
Prices do not include shipping.
Thanks
Ken

Last edited:
Ken I want the c pillar interior panels if they are in good shape. IE, dont have any stress marks where the alignment pin is. And maybe the door panels I would like to see them first.

How are the sun visors and the head liner? I do want the visor clips, I'll take the instrument cluster surround too if it isn't broke. When I come up there I'll prolly pick the int apart for ya.

How are the sun visors and the head liner? I do want the visor clips, I'll take the instrument cluster surround too if it isn't broke. When I come up there I'll prolly pick the int apart for ya.

the driver's side has a tear on the side. instrument cluster is good......still coming up on the 6th? I'll have beer in the refrig.:D

Ken I'll take the door panels when chris comes up he can grab em for me...shoot anything is better than what I have now, so chris if need be we can work together. Prior owner thought drilling holes and just screwing it on where ever was the best way to fix a sagging door hinge issue. :rolleyes:

-Tim

Ken I'll take the door panels when chris comes up he can grab em for me...shoot anything is better than what I have now, so chris if need be we can work together. Prior owner thought drilling holes and just screwing it on where ever was the best way to fix a sagging door hinge issue. :rolleyes:

-Tim

Ok, that will work.

Ken

how much for the guage surrounding piece, i am ssuming u are talking about the piece that has the holes cut out of it for the gauges. Thanks

1)interested in the clutch pending price/condition...and if you have an alignment tool.

2)also interested in the sunvisors if blown38 doesnt take them.

3)how much for the 5spd console with the shift boot and both the fog and arc switches still in place?

4)looking for a good condition shift knob

5)fog light assemblies with the mounting brackets

lemme know prices of each please...pics of specified parts would be cool too! thanks!!!

Yes, I can part into the suspension. What are you looking for?

Thanks
Ken

I am interested in both rear LCAs. Even if the bushings are bad, I can use them as cores to rebuild. I could use the bolts and washers for the LCAs as well.

I have possible interest in the following parts:

Any solid / fairly new front suspension parts, I might be interested as well.

Cowl panels (upper & lower) if they are in good shape.

Lifter arms and motor for the moonroof.

Pics of parts:
2010_01260003.jpg

2010_01260004.jpg

2010_01260006.jpg

2010_01260007.jpg

2010_01260008.jpg

2010_01260009.jpg

2010_01260010.jpg

2010_01260011.jpg

Back