tokico shocks

scskydivin

SCCoA Member
I'm looking for 2 rear Tokico Illumina shocks. Less miles the better. Also would be interested in some lowering springs for both front and rear. Thx.

I installed a pair of Illumina II's on my '94 in the spring. They have maybe 1,000 miles on them? I might be interested in removing and selling them, not thrilled with their ride, and I might need springs too...so was thinking of possibly trying Bilsteins....What were you thinking of paying?

I installed a pair of Illumina II's on my '94 in the spring. They have maybe 1,000 miles on them? I might be interested in removing and selling them, not thrilled with their ride, and I might need springs too...so was thinking of possibly trying Bilsteins....What were you thinking of paying?

PM sent...

I have a set of stock rear ones I just pulled from a 90 SC. I think they have about 100k on them and they look ok.

Thx, but I'm looking for an upgrade since I've got to replace them. If i don't find anything in a couple weeks, I'll just buy some new ones. Thanks for the reply.

I've got the Tokico front struts and rear shocks. Thx to the sellers for a smooth process! I'm still looking for some lowering springs.

Back