Back after about 7 years!

OffRoadRanger00

Hey all! I been gone now for a couple years running around in the Mustang world. After selling my 93 Notch due to drivability and economy reasons, I find myself the owner of a 90 automatic trans SC. It's a big change from the 93 5sp car I had when I was a member, but I'm glad to be back. Hope to talk to some of my old contacts soon and get under way of bringin this SC back to "Wes Specs". I will get some pics up soon.

Hey all! I been gone now for a couple years running around in the Mustang world. After selling my 93 Notch due to drivability and economy reasons, I find myself the owner of a 90 automatic trans SC. It's a big change from the 93 5sp car I had when I was a member, but I'm glad to be back. Hope to talk to some of my old contacts soon and get under way of bringin this SC back to "Wes Specs". I will get some pics up soon.

What part of southern Indiana? I'm in Paoli and matt is in new albany

Nah. I parted out the 93 like an idiot. It's been gone for a while. But this car I have now was a steal, and I been thinkin bout getting another for some time so it works out.

Well<, its been 2 weeks now of driving this car. The few issues it has is starting to drive me crazy, but I haven't had a lot of time to tinker with it due to the mass amount of work I've had lined up(Clutch swap-SVT Focus, trans swap-92 Blazer, Tune up-05 Mustang GT and soon to be an engine replacement in an 02 6cyl Mustang). Im gonna give the previous owners credit on the upkeep of the car because it has never failed to start, shift, do awesome burnouts, and and smoke a couple imports. hahaha. The interior is perfect, sound system (minus the factory head unit) STILL sounds new with a new deck behind it and everything mechanical is intact and functioning. This week I gotta do some exhaust work, fix the passenger window motor, and do a tune up and oil change. Im definitely glad I bought this car. I will say its not as fast as my 93 was and I know the Auto trans takes away a little but it just don't have the power. Hoping a tune up will level the field on that. Just figured id give an update before I hit the tech forums and research stuff and get with the club heads and get my membership back. Hope y'all are doing alright.

Back