Billet Parts

Nettlesd

I have a company that is willing to produce billet parts for us as long as we get 5 people that buy that part. That's five confirmed buyers. He's looking to expand his market so here's our chance to get some awesome billet parts made. The actual price determines what part is being made but I'm thinking some of the parts we would like made won't be overly expensive.

I've bought several parts from him and his quality is second to none. You will not be disappointed in the part.

Is there anyone in Florida who might be able to deliver the part to him once a part has been decided?

He can pretty much do anything so what would people want made?

Sill Plates
Hood Props
Door Props
Tensioner Pulleys

32390f_07575ddad29c46c1aacd69f9c207c481.jpg
32390f_bcb5643b74474d219ced24d2e4496e50~mv2_d_1536_2048_s_2.jpeg
32390f_238428513b424c6f95ef0af1919813af.jpg
32390f_bf9552ad683542cc8594c1a82098f774~mv2_d_5248_2952_s_4_2_1.jpg
32390f_0c5fe97ac48f47c1a992e66a9110a20b~mv2.jpg

I'd like a set of cylinder heads.

He would do it if you can get 5 confirmed orders. He has a new 5-axis machine that he is wanting to put to work. He got that new 5-axis machine so he could start doing billet blocks and those are in the works. It would appear there's a market for Coyote Billet Blocks.

I'd like a set of sil plates since I didn't get any from the last manufacturer.

Get 4 other confirmed buyers and get a set to him and he'll make them. It would appear a plain set would be $250 or $300 with a carbon fiber insert.

Who has a stock set of sill plates to send Joel? We need these before he will price them out and start producing them. Who's going to step up?

Who has a stock set of sill plates to send Joel? We need these before he will price them out and start producing them. Who's going to step up?

I can pop a set off of one of the parts cars. I assume they'll just be used for dimensions and connections (cosmetic condition is not important)?

I can pop a set off of one of the parts cars. I assume they'll just be used for dimensions and connections (cosmetic condition is not important)?

Correct. I believe another member has stepped up and will be sending a set by the end of the week. If not, I'll touch base with you and see if you can get your set sent to him.

Thanks again.

Where in Florida Duane? If its near me I can take parts over.

I’d possibly be interested in the following pieces:

Heads depending upon price
New lower intake with liquid IC setup mated to a 2300 TVS setup. Similar to a 13-14 GT500.
Associated fuel rails to match.
License plate holder
Battery tray holder
Tensioners
Pulleys
A way to replace the jackshft pulley and bearing

Let me know about the where in FL.

Where in Florida Duane? If its near me I can take parts over.

I’d possibly be interested in the following pieces:

Heads depending upon price
New lower intake with liquid IC setup mated to a 2300 TVS setup. Similar to a 13-14 GT500.
Associated fuel rails to match.
License plate holder
Battery tray holder
Tensioners
Pulleys
A way to replace the jackshft pulley and bearing

Let me know about the where in FL.

i provided Chris with all the information he needed. Time to get rolling on some parts.

Back