Anyone in the twin cities area?

I'm not worried about it more wondering which site would have more local traffic to talk about different things and setup more meets

I would agree with this aswell. A couple guys i regualary hang with,
Minn95scya has some mild things done to it, but blown rings so he is sad:mad:. Davis97xr7 (his name is Joe too), well, lets not get into his SC, it should be all set to go in the spring:rolleyes:. Breadsax is stock and pretty clean and Mine is hoped up mildly.

:eek: haha my car has been through a lot, give me a break...and until your "mildly hoped up" sc beats my stock cobra, I don't want to hear about it lol :cool:

Well lets set up a nice spring cruise once this snow stops falling and Joe gets his new go fast parts on his car. I'll wait to do my top end stuff till afterwards just in case there are any setbacks (usually are cause cars suck like that). On a side note does anyone know where to get a radio wiring adapter for an aftermarket deck? Can not seem to find one anywhere and I'm sure best buy has one, but I don't feel like spending a fortune on one when i know they get them for about 3 dollars.

Well lets set up a nice spring cruise once this snow stops falling and Joe gets his new go fast parts on his car. I'll wait to do my top end stuff till afterwards just in case there are any setbacks (usually are cause cars suck like that). On a side note does anyone know where to get a radio wiring adapter for an aftermarket deck? Can not seem to find one anywhere and I'm sure best buy has one, but I don't feel like spending a fortune on one when i know they get them for about 3 dollars.

Im in for anything that involves Superssssss.

live in Eden Prairie

I have 2 SCs 90 anny since 91. Stock except tranny mods. 89 just bought red fully option parked since 06. Tranny problems too. 04 Linc Aviator and 69 428 Mach1. Would love to meet other SCers. Another Ford club in TC is Minn Fords. At www.mnfords.com they put on Apple Valley fall all ford show.

Last edited:
I have 2 SCs 90 anny since 91. Stock except tranny mods. 89 just bought red fully option parked since 06. Tranny problems too. 04 Linc Aviator and 69 428 Mach1. Would love to meet other SCers. Another Ford club in TC is Minn Fords. At www.mnfords.com they put on Apple Valley fall all ford show.

Hello there,
I bring my SC to the Apply Valley show every year. It Would be cool to meet you and see the SCs. pm me if you wanna get together..

together we have 1 fully functional car lol. Mine runs with no sound and your sound works. That wiring is going to be the death of me.

together we have 1 fully functional car lol. Mine runs with no sound and your sound works. That wiring is going to be the death of me.

Dont worry, worst case senerio, we just send some wires under the carpet and connect them.

I'm hoping with the nice weather coming that some birds start making their way out of their nests and we can start having some fun. Probably pulling the bike out of storage this weekend :D

Back