Help...Shirts needed for 2015 Shootout quilt

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
My wife Kathy will be making a Shootout t-shirt quilt that will be donated and raffled off at the 2015 SC/XR7 Shootout this fall. We currently have all the Shootout shirts except for 2008. This quilt will also include t-shirts/logos from the Shootout sponsors. I already have several shirts, but still need one from each of the companies listed below. Size doesn't matter, just needs to be in good condition. If anyone has one of these shirts that they would be willing to donate or sell me, please post here or send me a PM.

*2008 Shootout Covered
*Super Coupe Performance
*MoatesCovered
*Dirty Dog Performance Covered
*The Custom Wheel Shop Covered
*SCU inc Covered
*Magnum Powers
*Primo Covered

Thanks, David

Last edited:
I have a 2008 Shootout shirt but its in horrible condition....you welcome to it if it comes to that.

I do have a never worn Moats T-shirt you can have. Its a small.

This is what the 2008 Shootout shirt looks like. I'd really like something that's not quite as worn and faded, so if you have one please let me know.

2008 shirt.jpg

Thanks, David

PS: Thanks Chris

Last edited:
I have a 2008 Shootout shirt but its in horrible condition....you welcome to it if it comes to that.

I do have a never worn Moats T-shirt you can have. Its a small.

Chris,

Moates is sending me a new shirt, so we have that covered. If we can't find a 2008 Shootout shirt in better condition we will use the one you have, so please hang onto it.

Thanks, David

Chris,

Moates is sending me a new shirt, so we have that covered. If we can't find a 2008 Shootout shirt in better condition we will use the one you have, so please hang onto it.

Thanks, David

Just let me know I have 2-3 moates shirts but as you saw in the picture you posted my 2008 shirt is well worn. Its in holding until needed.

Thanks to Kurt & Jenn Kreisz for donating a 2008 Shootout shirt that looks to be in a little better shape than the one Chris Wise was offering. If anyone has one that looks better, please let me know.

2008 shirt 2.jpg

David

PS: Brad at Custom Wheel Market doesn't have any shirts, so if anyone has a shirt that was given away at the Shootout please let me know.

Last edited:
Thanks to Kurt & Jenn Kreisz for donating a 2008 Shootout shirt that looks to be in a little better shape than the one Chris Wise was offering. If anyone has one that looks better, please let me know.

David

PS: Brad at Custom Wheel Market doesn't have any shirts, so if anyone has a shirt that was given away at the Shootout please let me know.

I need to check the condition of the Custom Wheel Market shirt I have, but I can likely donate it to the cause too.

Back