Wanted: Thunderbird SC in Texas

blksc2

Hello.

Looking to pick up a Thunderbird SC in Texas. I would prefer a manual. Does not have to run.

Thanks.

Not In Texas but close

Hi I have a 1990 SC 35th anniversary edition, at about 130k miles . car is in decent shape been keeping it in the garage but my head gaskets are gone and the drive train needs to be gone thru, and some other mechanical issues but outside of that a Nice car...its an automatic
i dont need to sell it so i dont want to give it away.
Im curious as to what your offer would be for my car.
Ohh i'm living in Vegas
Thanks
Vin Man

Have a 91 SC in Ft Worth

91 SC automatic, Griffon NASCAR radiator, rebuilt engine good headgaskets 50,000 mi, rebuilt transmission 100,000mi, platinum with grey cloth, sun roof with cornering lights
Hello.

Looking to pick up a Thunderbird SC in Texas. I would prefer a manual. Does not have to run.

Thanks.

Interested in the 91 in Fort Worth

91 SC automatic, Griffon NASCAR radiator, rebuilt engine good headgaskets 50,000 mi, rebuilt transmission 100,000mi, platinum with grey cloth, sun roof with cornering lights

I'm in Fort Worth myself and am looking for an SC, if the op isn't interested then I am. My number is 903-253-6959.

Last edited:
89 and 90 SC available

I have 2 SC's available, both are manual, 89 was used as parts vehicle, 90 runs, but runs rough, has not been driven in 5 years has been started and transferred around. both are in east texas.

Car

I have a 1990 red super Coupe 100% in Tech motor does not run perfect because it has a knock but runs in turns on. Car is in California it's yours for 1200 bucks

SC in Ft Worth

I'm in Fort Worth myself and am looking for an SC, if the op isn't interested then I am. My number is 903-253-6959.

Tried calling the number on post and left message. Still have SC and still runs like a scalded cat. Needs a lot of cosmetics but no rust and has been Texas car. If you are still interested 817.228.3156. Please leave message as we filter all calls due to marketing calls. Richard

Back