MAC cold air intake & 89 Tbird/Cougar shop manual binder

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
Howdy all,

Doing a little cleaning i've decided these have to go:

1- MAC cold air intake, both chromed pipes in good shape, comes with the mac blue couplings. $130 shipped or trade for something interesting. Reason for selling...I already have all other good-known cold air intakes and I really only need one mac intake and not 3 so this one goes.

2- 89 Tbird/cougar shop manual $45 shipped. (or I can trade for either a 90,91,92 93 or 95 shop manual). Reason for selling...i have 3 of these things too.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Last edited:
Hey man, i saw those pix...that car looks nice! the interior is clean bro, congrats.

My 94 teal is still for sale, i did the last bump yesterday I will be going on ebay today after I get off work.

By the way, the shop manual has been SOLD.

Seeing that it does not have a title, what is the bottom dollar you will take for the teal 94?

Seeing that it does not have a title, what is the bottom dollar you will take for the teal 94?

Unless something goes wrong the car is once again sold. It should be getting picked up this saturday. I'll keep ya posted if anything goes wrong.

PS. I'll have those pix to you by this weekend.

Snapped these yesterday with my phone.

03272011602.jpg

03272011601.jpg

03272011600.jpg

03272011599.jpg

What would you trade the intake for?

Hmm...lets see, 94-95 harmonic balancer, ANY NOS in-box ford parts for the tbird, performance parts. It's hard to say really, I have tons of replacement parts so I dont really 'need' anything in particular. Maybe mention whatever it is you may have to trade?

thanks for the interest.

Hey guys...finally got around to switching back to an OEM intake on my 95 chameleon. The MAC intake is out and here are some updated pix as it sits now. Asking $105 shipped in CONUS.

2012-08-04-240.jpg

2012-08-04-241.jpg

2012-08-04-242.jpg

2012-08-04-243.jpg

2012-08-04-244.jpg

reply PM sent....

Tried to PM u back but apparently my paid subscription just expired and I have a lot more PM's than allowed. I sent my payment again but gotta wait until it goes through I guess.

Intake is 3.5" in diameter. Send me an email at this same user name @ gmail.com .

Tried to PM u back but apparently my paid subscription just expired and I have a lot more PM's than allowed. I sent my payment again but gotta wait until it goes through I guess.

Intake is 3.5" in diameter. Send me an email at this same user name @ gmail.com .

Sorry I just saw this. Are you still up for tomorrow? A few of us go to the Burger King in Manassas on Route 28 if have any interest in bringing you SC there for the Cruise In at 4PM or I can still meet you on Route one outside the beltway in Alexandria. Give me a call on my cell 540-729-1586

Ralph

Back