Shootout weather predictions looking real good

David

You scooped me.

I also have been watching and waiting for the Sunday Report.

Warm track and cool air I'm hoping to see conditions that prodiuce some personnel bests.

Never lined up before, but the Cat is purring (at this moment)

Barring a totally lame driver i'm hoping for a 14.25.

Anybody else got an old timeslip they can beat. (and go on record)

Paul

Anybody else got an old timeslip they can beat. (and go on record)

Paul

Lots of them :eek: but that's not my problem. I have to worry about the whether more than most. That's right, I said whether. Not weather. My problem is not how cool it is or isn't out but WHETHER or not the driver shows up!! :eek: ;) :D

Ira

Lots of them :eek: but that's not my problem. I have to worry about the whether more than most. That's right, I said whether. Not weather. My problem is not how cool it is or isn't out but WHETHER or not the driver shows up!! :eek: ;) :D

Ira

Make us guess Ira!!! Now just have the car ready to rock and lets see your stuff.

Forecast on Sunday is for a high of 67 degrees..................................:D

Should be a good day for everyone.............;)

Well that would be great. The only hick up is the weather forecasters cant predict two days in advance let alone a week.:rolleyes: heres hoping for the best:D

Ken

Well that would be great. The only hick up is the weather forecasters cant predict two days in advance let alone a week.:rolleyes: heres hoping for the best:D

Ken

Wow, your awfully gracious. usually they can't tell what is happening in the next couple of hours.:p

Wow, your awfully gracious. usually they can't tell what is happening in the next couple of hours.:p

Thats me gracious to a fault:rolleyes: Do you still have the headlight switch? I had kindof forgot about it. Old age and all you know

Ken

Did anyone happen to record the temp and other race day weather data from last year's Shootout in Muncie ?

David
Let me try to find one of my timeslips from last year....I write it on the back of the slips. Rod probably has it in his spreadsheet.

Payton mentioned that it felt like a touch of December near the end of the day.

Paul

David N

Got in the car earlier today and started to think I had done a hijack. Not intentional I promise.

Enthusiasm doesn't rear its head very often and I'm stoked for next weekend.

Sorry

Back