80 lb Siemens Injectors $255 shipped

So who do i paypal the money to on the first of the month for the injectors?

The $ will come to me, but trying to see where the guys wanting the 60s are want to do. They dont have enough to make the GB, so I was hoping they would want the 80s so the price would go from 275 a set to 255, but I havent heard from any of them, so at this point it looks like 6 sets of 80s will be bought for 275 a set.

Updated the first post and sent out some PMs. If we dont get the 12 I will see what we can do with the price since we do have more than 6.

A couple have asked about how to make the payment. The $ will be sent to me via paypal. If you want to send it as a gift that is fine or if you prefer the other method please add 3% to the total.

If the 1st does not work for you on getting the payment out please send me a PM and we can discuss.

Updated the first post and sent out some PMs. If we dont get the 12 I will see what we can do with the price since we do have more than 6.

A couple have asked about how to make the payment. The $ will be sent to me via paypal. If you want to send it as a gift that is fine or if you prefer the other method please add 3% to the total.

If the 1st does not work for you on getting the payment out please send me a PM and we can discuss.

Whats your paypal address?

I'll be sending out payment as soon as we shut the gp down or get 12 buyers!

Chris

Great price

I looking to get 60s but 80s will do but don't have cash for it now if someone here can afford an extra set i'll be able to come up with the money in like 2month tops let me know if you can spot me.:D

I may be interested in the 80's

My 89 SC has the 75 mm TB, MP raised top, 3" MP fresh air tube/filter, 75 mm air sensor housing, headers & 3" exhaust, 10% OD blower pulley, SCT chip with Dalke tune.

Dave Dalke, says I am probably too lean now that the motor can breathe, even though he increased the fuel as high as he can with tuning and stock injectors. My motor is stock, other than the above mentioned "bolt-ons".

So my question is: What else do I need to change, beside the SCT tune, to use these 80# injectors? Fuel pump? Fuel regulator? Fuel rail? Fuel line? Fuel filter? :confused:

If additional work isn't too bad, I will be your 12th purchaser! :D

My 89 SC has the 75 mm TB, MP raised top, 3" MP fresh air tube/filter, 75 mm air sensor housing, headers & 3" exhaust, 10% OD blower pulley, SCT chip with Dalke tune.

Dave Dalke, says I am probably too lean now that the motor can breathe, even though he increased the fuel as high as he can with tuning and stock injectors. My motor is stock, other than the above mentioned "bolt-ons".

So my question is: What else do I need to change, beside the SCT tune, to use these 80# injectors? Fuel pump? Fuel regulator? Fuel rail? Fuel line? Fuel filter? :confused:

If additional work isn't too bad, I will be your 12th purchaser! :D

You don't have to change anything but the tune. But it wouldn't be a bad idea to upgrade the pump.;)

Alright, we have enough for the 80s now.

Paypal : tlundvall at gmail dot com

Include your screen name in the payment and the injectors will be shipped to the verified address from your paypal account.

If you do it as personal there is no additional charge. If you use paypal as a standard payment 3% will need to be added. $262.65.

Once payment is received the order will be made. Whatever amount I have by the 5th is when the order will be made. If you do not have your payment to me by then you will not be getting a set.

Last edited:
Sorry guys I will put in the post above as well, but please include your screen name in the paypal payment, so I can track it easier.

PayPal Payment Sent

Todd:

PayPal payment sent with shipping address. Please provide delivery tracking info. (if available) and shipment date.

Thanks,

Nick

Back