Help! Rescue me, please!

earthling1

1990 Super coupe. 35th anniversary edition. Blk w/ gray and blk leather interior with blue piping. Original wheels have been chromed. Five speed stick. Dual soft/ sport suspension settings. Premium 8 way seats.
New starter/ still won't start.
Could not bring myself to turn it over to "Cash for Clunkers" or part out.
Somebody rescue this fantastic car. Free to good home.
Vancouver, Wa.

1990 Super coupe. 35th anniversary edition. Blk w/ gray and blk leather interior with blue piping. Original wheels have been chromed. Five speed stick. Dual soft/ sport suspension settings. Premium 8 way seats.
New starter/ still won't start.
Could not bring myself to turn it over to "Cash for Clunkers" or part out.
Somebody rescue this fantastic car. Free to good home.
Vancouver, Wa.

Is this SC still available?

I can pick up the car

I live in washington and can pick the car up.

Still here

If I promise to come get it, can you hold it until I get a trailer hitch mounted on my Town Car?

I don't know where you are coming from but no one seems interested.
Message me for directions and availability when you've gotten your hitch.
503-381-1116.

Well I finally came to my senses and decided I probably shouldn't tow a super coupe across the rocky mountains with a town car...still I wish I could save this car, the 35th anniversary is such a sharp-looking car. I really hope someone comes along and keeps it out of the junkyard.

If she is still available I will gladly come take the car off your hands.

I am currently offshore out in the gulf and will not be able to come get her until the second week of January. Any chance she will still be around? How badly is she rusted? Can u post a few pics or email them to me? decipha@efidynotuning.com

my mobile is five oh four six oh six oh five three two but i do not have service offshore and will not be able to receive txt until i get back.

thats a good 4 day drive there for me from new orleans.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181210-095131.png
    Screenshot_20181210-095131.png
    333.5 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Available?

Is this still available? I'm in Washington state. Federal Way..
316-880-4108 is my number.
Text or call me if it is. Very serious about taking it off your hands.
Thx.
Matt.

Available

Hey live in Washington state in federal way.
Very serious about taking it off your hands.
Please call or text me
Available to pick it up this weekend.
Thx
Matt

Thx for the car....

Thx again for allowing me to take her off your hands. It's gonna be great when I get her all done. She's up and running. Sounds great. Now to work on the rest. It was really great meeting you and your wife and looking forward to sharing the rest of the resto with you... Thx again for such a great car...

Back