1995 SC Auto & Parts - My loss/your gain

dklitzke

My 1995 Thunderbird SC Car & Parts Liquidation List:

Same ad as earlier this year except now there are $5k worth of additional new parts and the car is partially disassembled and not running. It was running well when I started and could be reassembled and driven, but due to work travel schedule and other hassles, I will not have the time. I was pulling the motor in preparation to take to Dave Dalke for rebuild. Bottom line, I have given up on this project, so my loss is your gain.

I am selling the SC and parts together. I would take $6400, or a REASONABLE offer for all of this stuff. Before you stop reading, look down the list. I recommend an SC buff to buy this as a package deal, keep certain parts to install on the car, and then sell what you don’t need. My email address: dklitzke@att.net. Email me and I will provide you my cell number.

1995 Thunderbird SC automatic, 201k well-maintained miles.

Good: recently (< 15k) freshened KVR brakes, rotors turned lightly, new KVR pads, near new Michelin Hydroedge (stock size, < 15k) tires, Kooks coated headers, SCP exhaust (aged, but all in good shape), BBK 76mm TB, C&L 75mm MAF w/SCP air intake system, new Livewires, new Gatorback belts, 32k SC w/5% pulley, off my other super low mileage car (sold), restored A/C, stock in-dash CD player works fine, all accessories work good. Cool platinum window tint and clear corners and new clear headlamp assemblies really make the metallic blue look good. Needs no body work, rust-free. Gray interior has no rips, fade, dash cracks or excessive wear, looks good inside. I had the drivers’ seat reupholstered and the support material replaced a while back, no wear evident.  Also, had the transmission overhauled by the best shop in the area, including Art Carr rebuild parts and hardened input shaft, at 114k. Brand new correct Motorcraft battery. SCP solid motor and transmission cross member mounts and differential bushings. Addco 1 1/8 rear anti-sway bar. New puller fan motor. Brake system recently flushed and new fluid installed. Near new steel idler pulleys. New Ford remanufactured starter, 12k ago. No leaks or anything like that. I am probably forgetting something. The car does not have a moon roof. I sent the instrument cluster to a company in Virginia and had the odometer restored awhile back, so it works great. Also, the drivers’ side door hinges have been restored.

Bad: both windows need the repair kits (available from SCP) so they go up/down properly, roof/deck lid paint faded (sides look fine), but no rust at all, could use front end rebuild, but parts are included with the car, see below (drives fine, though), trim around the windshields showing wear, but parts are included, see below.

Overall: Very dependable car, I keep the oil changed, and keep it maintained. All maintenance records included. The car runs very well.

Parts:

1. Complete new Moog front-end rebuild stuff (tie-rod ends, upper/lower control arms, etc)
2. A/C condenser-new in box
3. 3.73 posi-traction Cobra chunk for an SC-new
4. MN-12 rear differential stabilizer/girdle-new
5. Complete SCP exhaust system for stock manifolds 1995-new in box
6. Stock height SC springs-new in box
7. Bushings for every nook and crannie underneath-new, suspension are MN-12, other pieces are from Ford (IRS base bushings/K member, etc)
8. Complete under-hood engine wire harness for 1995 auto-new in box
9. Complete fuel injection wire harness-new in box
10. Set of Konis-new in box
11. Windshield and rear glass trim pieces-new in box
12. BHJ balancer, original style-new in box
13. Stainless steel brake lines from that guy Thomas, 2 sets-new in box
14. ABS sensors, 2 each-new in box
15. Bose extended lead O2s, new
16. Ignition switch w/keys-new in box
17. Like new EGR tube
18. Miscellaneous odds and ends (e.g., set of stock exhaust manifolds)
19. Stock TB, MAF and air intake system with under 30k.
20. Stock SC inlet plenum and top.
21. Factory shop manuals
22. Assorted tools, e.g., SC wrench, OBD II scanner/code reader w/book
Custom car cover in like new condition.
New stuff starts here:
MP Package #1 including MPx, Inlet, 85 mm TB, 3.5” intake kit 10 rib SC and JS pulley, tensioner springs an belt.
Big SC top
Super high capacity griffin radiator with T-stat and cap
New cam and crank sensors
Vogtland 3/4 drop springs
60# fuel injectors
255 LPH fuel pump
Brand new Kooks non-EGR coated headers w/ install kit
Complete Sc tune up kit w/ plugs, wires, radiator hoses, belts, idler pulleys, etc.
Poly non-arc shock mounts kit for a clean Koni shock installation (Konis included above)
New ABS bleeder tool for the SC

You have tried selling this multiple times on here and you've never posted any pictures, they might help you with a sale................:rolleyes:

Last edited:
not many people have $6400 laying around right now to buy all of the stuff or they dont need everything and the car too

i know that i would like the windshield trim pieces but i dont anything else

Some answers to questions

I live just north of the Alabama border in Tennessee. I borrowed a large sum of money to buy those things, and need to clear the loan, soon as possible. If I can get a reasonable amount fairly close to what I am asking, I could be within a couple of months of clearing the loan. If I sold individual parts I would be forever shipping things and paying a lot of shipping costs, would not be able to clear the loan. I have a heavy travel schedule after the holidays are over, and would just as soon get this over with. I will take pictures of the parts and car, need some help figuring out how to post them here, never posted pics here before. . . . . will be traveling over Christmas, may be after Christmas before I post pics. If anyone is seriously interested, in the whole package, you can email me, and I will provide you my cell number. dklitzke@att.net.

Having trouble uploading pictures

I took a bunch of pics, but keep getting a fatal error due to file size, not sure how to get around this. I don't see how it can be a problem, with a lot of the pictures guys have loaded in here????:confused:

You could also just go into Microsoft Paint and I think its picture, or view or something, and select image->resize/scew, and pic 50% for both aspects. Thats what I do for humongous pics.

or you can use a computer program to shrink them down to the proper size

i use a program called Irfan View which can be downloaded easily

if I'm not mistaking this is a Blue frost mist automatic with no sunroof correct? I think i contacted you some time ago about this car and received some pictures. If it's the correct car Im pretty sure i still have those pix in my computer and can look for them and post them until you get better ones in here.

Just thought i'd help...regardless, good luck with the sale!

Update

Happy new year,

As you guys know, I am selling my '95 SC and all those parts. I had planned a fairly complete restoration, but have to give it up. I had started dismantling the car to have the motor built and other upgrades, and have (wisely and considerately) decided that it would be more reasonable and fair to have the car running again before selling it. So, I still have it with all the parts, but over the next few weeks, time permitting, I will put it back together, do an oil change/fresh anti-freeze, etc., and then rerun the ad here. Thanks.

Don

Agreed

Damon,

Yes, I agree. Been awful cold lately, hope to get started on it this weekend. Put it all back together, get an oil change, cleanup, and rotate & balance the tires, and then rerun the add with a slightly better price.

Back