93 drivers side window switch console/holder

figulaz

SCCoA Member
I need the plastic opal gray master switch holder intact. Mine is cracked and I don't want to use any glue.

He's looking for the Switch holder on the door for the windows and locks....HOWEVER '93 was color specific interior...so instead of Black like 95% of em - his is gray for the gray was throughout - even the steering wheel...

-Tim

He's looking for the Switch holder on the door for the windows and locks....HOWEVER '93 was color specific interior...so instead of Black like 95% of em - his is gray for the gray was throughout - even the steering wheel...

-Tim
I didn't know that about 93's
sorry pics came out huge. in the second pic you can see the clip/ hook that is broken.

Attachments

• img20170412_195711[1].jpg
    img20170412_195711[1].jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 40
  • windowswitcgconsole[1].jpg
    windowswitcgconsole[1].jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 40
Wow - have totally forgotten this. My 93 LX that I bought from the dealer as a kid had this in grey. Slipped my mind. It's been 20 years since I've even seen that car. Sold it to a neighbor.

door pods

Wow - have totally forgotten this. My 93 LX that I bought from the dealer as a kid had this in grey. Slipped my mind. It's been 20 years since I've even seen that car. Sold it to a neighbor.
Gm I have a set from my 93 Sc in grey,u need both or just passenger side? $26 shipped for set,$11 for either side shipped. I'm in NY. The tony.

Gm I have a set from my 93 Sc in grey,u need both or just passenger side? $26 shipped for set,$11 for either side shipped. I'm in NY. The tony.
sounds fair. let me know your paypal. just the driver side. Thanks!

Back