Shootout Parts

Quik95SC

SCCoA Member
If anyone is interested, I have a hood and a header panel from a 95 SC for sale. I only mention this in this thread, because if someone wants either I will deliver them to the shootout, but only if it is paid for, not strapping a hood on my Tow vehicle for nothing ;).

Let me know and we will take this offline.

Smitty

I encourage anyone with parts to post here. We have never actually organized a swap meet for the Shootout but the idea is fine with us. If you have stuff bring it. No junk piles though! Keep your stuff in your vehicle please, we don't want hassle from the city or any businesses in the area. We don't have a vendor's license for this. ;)

Ive got a ZR Intake I can bring with me.. And an Aeromotive Eliminator fuel pump..

Last edited:
The only thing I ask is that people keep the stuff in their cars or tow vehicles when at event functions. Hotel parking lot is free game as far as the Shootout is concerned.

I'll be bringing a couple token items as well.

Well, if anyone needs any parts, let me know ASAP. I have way too much to list here.

-Rod

Im looking of 94/95 side panels to complete my manual seatbelt swap in the 93. I have a guy in KS that has most of them but not everything. Color is probably not a concern as my interior is black and if have to dye what every I get anyway.

I have a selection of belts and some brake reservor covers. Most of what Im bring has already been snached up

Ken

Smitty,

Are you bringing those trim pieces for me? This was several months ago that we talked about you bringing those to the Shootout. It's the trim pieces that run along the top of the door and end at the trunk.

I have an aluminum 10% that needs machined on the inside lip. It caused the inside v on my belt to ride the lip of the pulley. I will give it to someone who wants to mess with it. Cost ya a cold beer.

I need a 3.5 inch cold air intake that actually fits my car nice.

Last edited:
Chad i got you if Joe don't want it.

Ken I also have a couple rear panels or if anyone else needs them they are in excelent shape slight stress marks at top where the guide pin is.

Back