Full motor

I have 2 of them,
not sure the condition but they are complete from lower intake to oil pan, and flywheel to HB.

one from a 90 and 1 from a 93.
Would have to go through them before dropping in anything.

I am in Central Kansas.
Junction City, KS 66441

I have 2 of them,
not sure the condition but they are complete from lower intake to oil pan, and flywheel to HB.

one from a 90 and 1 from a 93.
Would have to go through them before dropping in anything.

I am in Central Kansas.
Junction City, KS 66441

pm me a price your asking(prefer w/e one is better).. i would really like to have a blower with them also.

i have nothing motor related to put it in..

well these have no brackets, accessories or anything else.

So if you are looking for a motor with all the stuff to transplant into another car... this is not what you need.

well these have no brackets, accessories or anything else.

So if you are looking for a motor with all the stuff to transplant into another car... this is not what you need.

if they were runners it would be a good start but i agree.. if i cant find what i need ill keep these in mind.

thanks!

The DIS harness is the only thing missing on a spare motor I have, combined with his you could have a full working motor. I'm more than willing to sell you what you would need to complete it. My motor has a spun rod bearing so... Let me know if I can help.

The DIS harness is the only thing missing on a spare motor I have, combined with his you could have a full working motor. I'm more than willing to sell you what you would need to complete it. My motor has a spun rod bearing so... Let me know if I can help.

what kind of price are we talking i dont need a ps bracket. that stayed since it couldn't get it unhooked without damage.:rolleyes:

i need oil pan to super charger and balancer to end of block because i have the fly wheel for the 5speed.

also car will need a rad. which im gonna check a local yard for all these parts before i go out and pay shipping.. but im open to offers

i have an extra dis harness so thats no worry.

sad thing is less then a year ago i had everything to put a good rebuild in besides bearings and i ether sold the stuff or scrapped what couldnt be sold.

i have a oil pan, starter, jackshaft bracket, ic tubes, water pump, front cover, valve covers, ircm, water pump pully, crank pully, alternator, intake manifold, and the wire harness out of my sc if your interested, i might have more i just cant think of

i also have that xenon 96/97 valance if you wanted to update the front end to that body style which might look pretty good

$250.00 + shipping and it's yours. This motor was all polished up, new gaskets top to bottom before the rod bearing spun on me. Supercharger is in great condition and the motor mounts are new. I can take pics for you if your interested.

-Bryce

P.S. Wanted to mention that it has ARP head studs as well

Last edited:
$250.00 + shipping and it's yours. This motor was all polished up, new gaskets top to bottom before the rod bearing spun on me. Supercharger is in great condition and the motor mounts are new. I can take pics for you if your interested.

-Bryce

P.S. Wanted to mention that it has ARP head studs as well

very interested sounds like all it would need is a good crank and fresh bearings correct? and some good rods. which i had.... pics are always nice. what year is it?
pm me a quot on shipping to 48180 michigan

Last edited:
very interested sounds like all it would need is a good crank and fresh bearings correct? and some good rods. which i had.... pics are always nice. what year is it?
pm me a quot on shipping to 48180 michigan

Just went and took a look, all it needs is the DIS harness and some spark plug wires, everything else is there. Even the belts are still in place. Well, give me a second to get that quote on the shipping. I'll also take some pics tonight. Should I weigh this without the power steering rack and all the goodies or you want that to stay on?

It's from an '89 SC

-bryce

Just went and took a look, all it needs is the DIS harness and some spark plug wires, everything else is there. Even the belts are still in place. Well, give me a second to get that quote on the shipping. I'll also take some pics tonight. Should I weigh this without the power steering rack and all the goodies or you want that to stay on?

It's from an '89 SC

-bryce

dont need the rack.. unless you ment pump. if there aint no price change besides shipping mine as well ad it in unless it changes it a lot.

i need everything but ps bracket and flywheel that involves making the motor run i dont need a mafs but do need intake tube and tb to exhaust manifolds

what year is the motor? and what kind of miles are on it besides its damaged.

thanks!

Well i got a .30 over motor. Was rebuilt a few years back but it needs a balancer, timing chain and cover. It ran good when I pulled it. I have all the brakets,wiring and supercharger to with it. Shoot me an offer if interested.

Back