The Official SC Shootout Trash Talk

Nettlesd

Let's keep the thread clean but let's have a little fun also.

• Kevin, you're going down
  • Fast Ed, you better be on a diet because someone is right on your heels
  • Tony's the man
  • Kurt, bring it on
  • I'll be bringing my Jordan's and I can run faster down the track then some of you guys

My blower's gonna suck Mike Boylan in and pieces of his car are gonna fly out of the exhaust. Debris will rain all over Jimmy2Coupes and TwoToneThunder.

Double Deez, you might as well just mail me my Mod 2 trophy.

Howd I know I was gonna get brought in on this....

If only Drag Racer CASEY knows how not to get a red light he might have a chance to beat me!! ( I know I red lighted in the Finals, but not the point here :D )

Hopefully you fixed that transmission, and maybe be able to launch out of first! :eek:

They call me Paul Bunyan cuz I chop that tree down. I saw you roll your window down and throw something at my stage beams. That's why it tripped a red light.

Yes, I fixed the transmission. Now I just need to get some 26" tires because 2.73's and 28" tires are WAAAAAYY too long.

I challenge Rich's 437 rwhp stock longblock to a race against my 91 making similar power...no nitrous :D

David

Last edited:
Yo, Andy, Michigan man, you better bring an extra letter with you to the Shootout. After the SC’s whip up on your Getting Towed to Ohio car you will have to tow it back as Getting Towed to Michigan.

Fast Ed, you better be on a diet because someone is right on your heels

Dude, I'm already at least 25 lbs. underweight for my height ... nobody wants to see me any skinnier. :p

My car on the other hand could use a diet, we'll see how that goes. I'm expecting to get my azz handed to me this year in SS.

cheers
Ed N.

Last edited:
Dude, I'm already at least 25 lbs. underweight for my height ... nobody wants to see my any skinnier. :p

My car on the other hand could use a diet, we'll see how that goes. I'm expecting to get my azz handed to me this year in SS.

cheers
Ed N.

I don't know...... brand new MPIII, FMIC, fancy tune by the "D" Man....... seems to me that you're ready to bring it!! :D

Ira

Back