Used SC parts out of the garage for sale

Shockwave

I am cleaning out my Dad's old barn and found some SC parts from when we were into these cars. Let me know what you are interested in along with a zipcode and I will give you a shipping quote. I will only accept Paypal and ship inside the USA.

Sold to ScrapSC:
New Webasto Felt type moon roof seal $25 SOLD
New Reman Duralast Starter DL3205S $25 SOLD
New (2) 4pz bottles of GM Supercharger fluid $20 SOLD
New E9SZ-6320000-A9G Door Post black vinyl decal. Restore the blackout area correctly. $20 SOLD
New Polyurethane IRS bushings $20 SOLD
Used Taylor 8mm wires SOLD
Used crank and cam sensor $10 SOLD
Used E9SF-12B577-AA - IRCM - Fan Control Relay $25 SOLD

SOLD to Falcon20x:
Used Console top and dash trim pieces see pic below $20 SOLD
Used MAC cold air intake lower section and filter. Sorry the upper section is not around. $25 SOLD
Used 93 SC Moon Roof Switch/Map lights Gray $10 SOLD

MAC lower 2.jpg

moon roof seal.jpg

water neck.jpg

starter.jpg

console.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested in the Starter, SC Fluid, Moon Roof seal, crank and cam sensor, IRCM, Taylor Wires, IRS Bushings, and Door post restore kit....

Last edited:
I am interested in the Starter, SC Fluid, Moon Roof seal, crank and cam sensor, IRCM, Taylor Wires, IRS Bushings, and Door post restore kit....

You are the first to respond for those items. I sent you a PM with my Paypal info.

Would like
Cold Mac air
Console top and dash trim
93 moon roof switch

Next in line for the spark plug wires and IRCM

Sorry going through Irma right in the Caribbean, I might be delay in the response but I will pay

Would like
Cold Mac air
Console top and dash trim
93 moon roof switch

Next in line for the spark plug wires and IRCM

Sorry going through Irma right in the Caribbean, I might be delay in the response but I will pay

Okay, I will hold these items for a few days. Just to make sure you understand, this is only the lower portion of the MAC cold air intake kit that goes into the fender well. The piece from the throttle body to what you see in the photo is missing. Let me know your zipcode and I will shoot you a PM with total shipped and my Paypal address.

Jerry

Okay, I will hold these items for a few days. Just to make sure you understand, this is only the lower portion of the MAC cold air intake kit that goes into the fender well. The piece from the throttle body to what you see in the photo is missing. Let me know your zipcode and I will shoot you a PM with total shipped and my Paypal address.

Jerry

Zip is 75056.
I understand that it is the lower portion only.

Back