Looking for 2.3 Whipple and MP FMIC

SpartanRonB

If anyone knows anyone selling one or where I might be able persuade someone to sell either a 2.3 Whipple or a Magnum Powers FMIC please let me know.

Which FMIC?

What FMIC system do you have? I was hoping to get an Magnum Powers FMIC but I guess it doesn’t HAVE to be if I can get a good one.

I have not. I thought if they don’t make it any more that it was something I’d have to get used.

You never know... He might know of someone that has something for sale, or have a new run coming up, etc. I've been out to his shop, bought parts from him. Charles is a great guy to work with. Tell him SCCOA sent you ;)

Ken

Last edited:
I believe Dave Dalke only made a handful, if that, of 2.3 Whipple kits. The only 2 that I know of are David Neibert and me. Ken Wagner made one that he sold to Jacob Royer and he sold it to someone else.

Last edited:
If anyone knows anyone selling one or where I might be able persuade someone to sell either a 2.3 Whipple or a Magnum Powers FMIC please let me know.

If you can wait I will be selling my Griffin radiator and MP FMIC kit in a few months. Keeping the 2.3 Whipple kit.

IMG_2537 small.jpg

Back